- + Follow
Junior Transport and Industrial Designer
Seoul, South Korea
From Auckland, New Zealand. I'm a young industrial and transportation designer wishing to utilize my creativity and design skills, further my experience as well as be a valuable member of a team.
I'm adaptable, open-minded, positive and adventurous.
I have a diverse skill set and my strengths include 2D visualization, researching, model making and problem solving.
Skills: Clay Modelling, Rhino 3D, Sketching, Rendering, Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro, Fiberglassing, Korean
Honda Motorcycle Project - Sponsored
Practical urban electric commuter
- Honors graduate from Massey University’s Industrial design program.
- Fast learner and hard worker with a keen eye for detail and a talent for creating conceptual and innovative design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills. Listen attentively, communicate persuasively and follow through diligently. Great team player as well as independent worker.
- Technically skilled with necessary and diverse tools for the design industry.
- Experience working in culturally diverse workplaces and effectively communicating with people from all over the world.
Digital: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Rhino, Sketchbook pro, Wordpress
Manual: Sketching, marker rendering, clay modeling, hard modeling
Languages: English (native), Korean (Low-Intermediate)
Other: Automotive mechanics, CNC, strong research, branding
Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand, 2005 - 2009
BDes in Industrial Design – Upper Second-class Honours
Macleans College, Auckland, New Zealand, 1999 - 2004
- Clotho transport design group, 2009 - present
A transport design study group I first took part in whilst living in South Korea for two years. Developed key skills in car sketching and rendering. As well as took part in group organised exhibitions.
- Motorcycle Designers Association, 2011- present
Graduate member of the MDA. Joined to network and develop my knowledge of motorcycle design.
Brand design and development @ Relevant Matter, Seoul, South Korea, 2012 - Present
In charge of design and brand consulting for this Seoul based Brand Strategy company.
Working within an international team providing services for Korean companies who wish to go global.
Electric scooter design @ DeXing Industrial Design, Shanghai, China, 2012 (Intern)
Designed an electric scooter concept based off a Honda Zoomer style frame and finalised the design as a full scale clay model.
Kitcar Research & Development @ DFF Automotive, Auckland, New Zealand, 2012 - Present
Working for this New Zealand based kitcar manufacturer and automotive design firm on developing their first race car prototype.
Motorcycle design @ Honda R&D, Auckland, New Zealand, 2011
Worked with Honda R&D Europe Design Executive Paolo Cuccagna on a 125cc concept motorcycle aimed at young people in a western market.
Product design and development @ Fisher & Paykel, Auckland, New Zealand, 2004 - 2007 (Intern)
During the summer breaks whilst completing my degree I worked on various design and production projects for this successful New Zealand based appliance manufacturer. Improved the comfort and workflow of the factory staff by designing more ergonomic platforms, storage racks and trolleys.
Available to relocate worldwide
Massey University - Auckland, New Zealand
Second class honours - Division one.