- + Follow
Marketing Sr Graphic Designer
A creative thinker with a strong conceptual vision creating strikingly engaging designs in print, apparel, and digital. Expert in creating emotionally stimulating, eye catching, target engagement, awesome designs for print, apparel and interactive web. Expertise in: • Creating impressionable graphics for marketing, apparel and brands • Assessing sites for areas that need improvement • Conceptualization and implementation of design for solutions that meet marketing strategies • Maintain a consistent and effective brand message to target audience • Plan, implement and finalize projects according to the specifications and deadlines High level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications, such as: • Adobe Creative Suite • Microsoft Office • Printing procedures • Wordpress • Illustration • Photography • Search Engine Optimization and Ad Campaigns • Verbal and written communication. My professional career as a Sr. graphic designer, Marketing Graphic Designer, Creative Consultant, and an inspiring amateur photographer has been extremely rewarding and I am looking forward to see how much more there is still to explore!
Marketing Northland University
Marketing Cayman Luxury Charters
Graphic, Web, UI & Form Designer
Brand Update for Software Company, create graphics for print and presentations,
create web sites and User Interface Designs for software products, Debug, Build and
update forms for title companies.
Manage and create a full service web, print and design for clients and their small businesses.
• Consult with branding and design development team.
• Create high impact design solutions for:
• Websites, Advertising, books, magazines, and posters
• Product Packaging
• Corporate identity utilizing visual branding
• Interpreting clients business needs for their target audience
• Working with Photography and Digital images
• Developing interactive design
• Branding, Advertising and Promotional collateral.
• Work with management on projects with media relations and business communications.
• Assess site for areas that need improvement
• Strategize ways to improve and track site performance
• Manage Ad campaigns to improve company's search results (SEO)
• Lovely people to work with and a great atmosphere!
Combined management and marketing services with an incredible team. Together we brought in the highest revenue earned to date as well as the highest ranking on Trip-Advisor. The company was also awarded a Certificate of Excellence in 2011 for its high ratings on Trip-Advisor.
My responsibilities include:
• Created and updated web pages to keep the site innovative
• Maintaining consistent branding while increasing User Interaction
• Designed newsletters, print and digital packages to promote new ideas
• Organize the calendar for a 4 man crew and 2 luxury yachts.
• Ensure vendors, concierge and team were paid
• Manage database to run monthly expense and revenue reports
• Maintained Social Media and web content to promote products
• Customer service
Our team was awarded Stellar Awards, 3 times, for our hard work and effort in creating collections that sold very well and consistently made the front table for 4 seasons in a row.
My responsibilities include:
• Creating illustrations and digital artwork for print
• Organize line sheets for brand vision
• Discuss and create vision for tween apparel and marketing
• Create ideas for seasonal fashion statements
• Analyze and study target audience and trends for apparel collections.
• Directed additional design needs with CAD for specific collections
• Appointed on Leadership Team for knowledge and skills
Completed with a 4.0 GPA and earned the Presidential Award. Courses Completed: • Color Theory for Web and Multimedia, • Fundamentals of Media Communication, • Interactive Authoring II, • Interactive Authoring I, • Design and Typography, • Writing for Multimedia, • Desktop Video, • Introduction to Communications, • Introduction to Audio, • Project Management, • Advanced Communications, • Prototyping for Interactive Media and Games, • Information Design, • Digital Imaging for Web and Multimedia, • Computer Animation for Multimedia & Web, • Screen Design & Graphics, • Introduction to Programming, • Web Site Development, • Interactive Telecommunications, • Database Systems, • Sophomore Digital Portfolio, • Web Site Development II
Earned the Presidential Award for a 4.0 GPA