- + Follow
Associate Creative Director - Diesel Timeframes & Jewelry, K...
Over 11 years of experience in designing products from a variety of categories for different clients. 8 years of experience managing design and product development teams. Open to freelance projects.
Swiss-Made Limited Edition
Super Bad Ass
- Create innovative and compelling assortments through storytelling in each design, capsule collection and lookbook imagery.
- Oversee the design and development of new icons to push the brand forward.
- Maintain a consistent message collaborating with Brand and Marketing.
- Develop seasonal design direction and adhere to tight development timelines.
- Manage the design teams for Diesel Timeframes and Jewelry, and Karl Lagerfeld Watches.
- I created the first Works of Heart to improve employee engagement and creative thinking in my department. It has now grown to host over 100 pieces of art and 400 attendees.
- The Works of Heart exhibit showcases the creative work of Fossil employees. Every piece is auctioned to raise funds and awareness for Big Thought, a non-profit that promotes art and creative education to neighborhood kids.
- The yearly event raises over $20k to help fund Big Thought programs.
- I contribute an art piece or two each year as well as being the main organizer.
- Freelance design projects for various clients from softgoods and fitness products to visual identity and branding.
- Responsible for the design and development of Diesel timepieces for men and women, as well as managing the design and product development team.
- Redefined the category's design language to a distinctive level through new designs and the expansion of existing platforms.
- Designed, sourced and developed men's leather cuff accessories as a new business category for the Diesel brand.
- Manage a team in charge of the design and development of the "Trend" and "WatchBar" lines of Fossil watches, from trend research to production.
- Created best-selling styles that defined the brand's "Modern Vintage" aesthetic
- Worked on special technology projects like Sony Ericsson Bluetooth watch, OLED and Liquavista displays.
-Concept ideation and 3D modeling of electronics, interiors and POP.
- Design and development for the Ryobi, Ridgid and Craftsman brands of powertools.
-Responsible for conceptualizing and creating graphic and interactive media for a variety of clients.