I am always open to new opportunities that will enable me to showcase my knowledge of various programs, incorporate my teamwork skills and challenge my creative ability.
For Rent Media Solutions
Since 2006 I have been the graphic designer for Philadelphia For Rent Media Solutions. I have helped to build the magazine from its launch phase to its current state of roughly 200 pages. I strive to create modern and clean designs which are befitting of each property to help attract prospective apartment renters. The effectiveness of my print advertisements is evident in the nearly 70% increase in leads the properties see when advertising in the magazine as opposed to the properties that advertise strictly online. My appealing designs are also accompanied with a strong attention to detail and a quick turnaround time. I also help to maintain For Rent Media Solutions good standing within the apartment industry by helping out with local apartment association projects. My workload has also increased over the past six years to include property photography and videography. While taking on these additional duties I have been able to serve as a liaison for clients to further build relationships and ensure that their advertising experience with For Rent Media Solutions is a positive one.
Arcadia University, Glenside, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, 2006
Cumulative GPA 3.47
Dean’s Honor List Spring 2005, Fall 2005
Graphic Designer [6/2006-present]
For Rent Media Solutions/Linwood, Pennsylvania
• Creating “custom designed” advertisements for the magazine as well as other marketing collateral such as flyers, posters, brochures and postcards for clients
• Writing ad copy, typesetting, selection and placement of graphics and management of photo library
• Responsible for the procurement and maintenance of graphics and supplies necessary to manage an in-house studio including upkeep of electronic desktop publishing systems
• Responsible for the photography/video supplied for virtual tours and community theater for new clients on ForRent.com
• Assisting local apartment associations such as the Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia and the Delaware Apartment Association in their efforts to recruit new members by creating marketing collateral (brochures, council logos, etc.)
• Created a report to monitor the leads generated by the print ads I design. This report breaks down the design characteristics of each and every ad. Using the data compiled I am able to see what trends are working best and tweak the ads that may be getting less traffic in order to get the client the best results possible.
Marketing Services Intern [5/2005-8/2005]
Delaware Valley Wholesale Florist, Inc./Sewell, New Jersey
• Worked in different areas of the marketing team: designing catalogues, props for floral shows, prep work for videos as well as production work
Proficient in Mac and PC platforms
Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Quark
Familiar with Dreamweaver and Flash
Special skills include photography and silk-screening and etching printmaking techniques