I am always open to new opportunities that will enable me to showcase my knowledge of various programs, incorporate my teamwork skills and challenge my creative ability.
To obtain a design position that will showcase my knowledge of various programs, incorporate my teamwork skills and challenge my creative ability.
Arcadia University, Glenside, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, 2006
Cumulative GPA 3.47
Dean’s Honor List Spring 2005, Fall 2005
Graphic Designer [6/2006-present]
For Rent Media Solutions/Linwood, Pennsylvania
• Creating “custom designed” advertisements
• Writing ad copy, typesetting, selection and placement of graphics and management of photo library
• Responsible for the procurement and maintenance of graphics and supplies necessary to manage an in-house studio including upkeep of electronic desktop publishing systems
• Responsible for the photography/video supplied for virtual tours and community theater for new clients on ForRent.com
• Created a report to monitor the leads generated by the print ads I design. This report breaks down the design characteristics of each and every ad. Using the data compiled I am able to see what trends are working best and tweak the ads that may be getting less traffic in order to get the client the best results possible.
Marketing Services Intern [5/2005-8/2005]
Delaware Valley Wholesale Florist, Inc./Sewell, New Jersey
• Worked in different areas of the marketing team: designing catalogues, props for floral shows, prep work for videos as well as production work
Proficient in Mac and PC platforms
Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Quark
Familiar with Dreamweaver and Flash
Special skills include photography and silk-screening and etching printmaking techniques