- + Follow
Jr Neville Songwe
To obtain a senior level industrial design position where I can use my creative, analytical, detail-oriented and interpersonal skills to bringing about innovative and creative solutions, reduce costs and lead times and improve services and products.
- 2005 - Present - Joneso Design, RI, USA -------------Principal
- 2005 - 05 - Item, RI, USA ----- Contractor / Industrial Designer
- 2004 - 05 - Curitel, Seoul, South Korea ----- Industrial Designer
- 2003 - 03 - Greenhouse Products, RI, USA ----- Lead Designer
- 1999 - 02 - Play Invest, Rome, Italy ----- Industrial Designer
- 2009 - Awarded US utility patent - Auto Industry
- 2008 - Featured on CNN's "the next big thing"
- 2007 - Design, developed and field-tested the new police car
- 2005 - MID - Rhode Island School of design, RI, USA
- 2000 - B.A. Industrial Design/Visual Communication - ISIA, Rome, Italy
Skills & Abilities
- Applied Skills: Practical design skills, Creativity techniques, Presentation and report writing, Excellent in 2D and 3D computer generated renderings
- Processing Skills: Visualizing, Researching, Analyzing and Prioritizing, Scenario building, Adapting and Inventing, Presenting and Persuading, Synthesizing,
- Values/Perspective: Risk taking, Originality, Anticipating future trends, Managing uncertainty
- Languages: Fluent in English, Italian and French.
Web sites of my work
- Joneso Design - www.jonesodesign.com
ISIA Roma - Istituto Superiore per le Industrie Artistiche
ISIA Roma, Italy - Under Grad.RISD Providence, USA - Grad.
- 2003 - 2005 - RISD - President Scholar
- 1997 - 2000 - ADISU Scholarship
- 1998 - Handitech Competition Paris, France - Nomination