- + Follow
I like learning new things, I love making things and I’m always looking for a challenge.
Lightbulb LLC | Freelance Industrial Designer
2012 - Present | Chicago, IL
• Worked on a number of design projects at various stages throughout the design process.
• Created deliverables such as sketches, renderings, models, and research documents.
• Collaborated with 1-3 other team members to distribute tasks and tackle problems together.
Casting House | CAD Design Associate
October 2010 - Present | Chicago, IL
• Designed mass-production engagement jewelry for B2B clients.
• Created printed materials for trade show displays and other promotions for the company.
• Improved the company's overall quality of work by developing a book of manufacturing standards for employees, and a walkthrough of common jewelry terms for clients.
The Nexus Design Studio | Custom Jewelry Designer
Nov. 2008 - Oct. 2010 | Franklin, WI
• Spearheaded a small team to design the 2009 Miss USA crown and personally managed its construction with an overseas manufacturer.
• Designed custom engagement rings which I then pitched directly to our clients though phone and email.
Aerosport Modeling | Industrial Designer
May-August 2008 | Columbus, OH
• Created 3d printed models of military equipment using Solidworks.
• Contributed design sketches to various industrial design projects.
Priority Designs | Industrial Design Intern
June-September 2007 | Columbus, OH
• Provided design services for clients such as American Standard, Exceptional Innovation, Laser Level, Rheem, Lowes, Elmers,
• Learned from experienced designers on live client projects.
Brooks Stevens Design | Shop Assistant
July-August 2006 | Grafton, WI
• Learned manufacturing processes by preparing prototype models for injection molding.
• Trimmed large plastic vacu-formed parts using pneumatic tools.
B.F.A. in Industrial Design
Columbus College of Art & Design
Class of 2008
Hand & Digital Sketching
Microsoft Office 2010
Deans List all semesters