- + Follow
New Boston, NH
New Boston, NH
Industrial designer from the College for Creative Studies in Detroit, MI.
Portfolio- Micro Home
Portfolio- Side Chair
College for Creative Studies, Detroit MI
Pursuing BFA in Product Design-Industrial Design
Anticipated graduation date spring 2012
Freshman select, CCS Student Show 2008, Selected for Student Viewbook, 2011 Merit Award winner
Mormedi, Madrid, Spain
Design Intern, fall 2011
• Worked as an integral member of a team on many design projects
• Participated in weekly brainstorms and collaborative thinking
• Learned Spanish to a novice level
Reebok Int, Canton, MA
Design Intern, fall 2010
• Worked on in-line footwear for fall/winter 2011 and spring/summer 2012.
• Designed from sketching through to production samples.
• Collaborated with marketing and design team to design Basquiat, Swizz Beatz and city-based shoes packs.
Bose Corporation, Framingham, MA
Design Intern, summer 2010
• Designed audio systems for B9 Audi that was presented during Audi tech-day 2010 in Germany.
• Participated in weekly brainstorms about new development in all product categories.
• Consulted designs for Electroforce medical testing equipment; fixing ergonomics, interface and brand identity.
Black & Decker, Towson, MD
Design Intern, fall 2009
• Designed the Ratcheting Ready Wrench with the direction of Black & Decker team.
• Introduced new material to the Black and Decker Group, now used throughout the company.
• Collaborated with engineering, marketing and designers from Dewalt and Porter Cable on multiple design projects.
• Took part in team building activities during ID week.
• Participated in consumer research studies for outdoor equipment.
College for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI
Resident Assistant, winter 2010
• Build a positive community through team building exercises, community outreach and student programming.
PGW Sponsored Studio, Detroit, MI
College for Creative Studies, fall 2008
• Researched for a given demographic between the ages of 22-30 and 45-51.
• Trend research for graphic, colors, and material use and breakup.
• Built 1:5 scale clay model of the final design.
• Presentation to PGW and other upstanding designers in the automotive business.
Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator
Rhinoceros Hyper shot
Alias Studios Dreamweaver
Model making Pen/ pencil sketching
Ideation Marker rendering
Member, Highland Mountain Bike Park
Member, Prop Replica Forum
Member, BMW Car Club of America
College for Creative Studies Detroit