- + Follow
New York based Interior Designer with a passion for creating beautiful and intelligent environments. Comprehensive background in multiple projects within the high-end residential, hospitality and landscape sectors with construction management experience. Highly proficient with AutoCad and Photoshop to create full construction document set and photorealistic renderings Looking for a creative environment to learn and grow in.
High End Residential
- Lead all phases of project from initial design concept, construction documentation, client management, budget management, construction administration and punchlist execution for three gut-renovated town homes throughout Brooklyn spanning 10,000 SF.
- Consult with and support in house construction managers and crew as part of a design+build team. Scope includes overseeing HVAC, electrical & plumbing.
- Carroll Gardens Project: Scope of work includes design and install of new kitchens, stairs, fireplaces, structural steel, backyard, windows & bathrooms in a 5-story, 2-family town home.
- Procurement of design concept and construction set for several hospitality projects, including development of floor plan, RCP and elevations
- Lead designer on recently opened oyster bar, Seaworthy, in New Orleans
- Design of millwork packages including built in casework, furniture, banquettes, bars, lighting and other custom elements
- Met with clients individually to present a custom design package including construction elements, plant and irrigation system and itemized budget
- Responsible for estimating total cost of project, purchasing building materials and coordinating on site deliveries
- Worked with in house construction team to create construction documents; Managed crew schedule and change orders
- Developed preliminary design concept and budget for various residential projects while working independently.
- Drafted plans and built-in millwork in Autocad and Photoshop; sourced furniture and materials; Hand sketching and 3D rendering as needed
- Worked directly with lead designer on projects for high-end apartment high-rises in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Utilized AutoCad & Photoshop to complete specification books, contract documents and conceptualization of design for kitchens, bathrooms, lobbies & outdoor spaces
- Managed all invoicing, proposals and correspondence with clients, vendors, engineers and architects
- Responsible for marketing to non-profit organizations in need of furniture donations for a national commercial office moving group
- Involved in all stages of the design process for numerous high end residential projects
- Successfully sourced furniture and materials to meet clients’ needs and design aesthetic; became familiar with vendors at the D&D and A&D Buildings.