- + Follow
Enjoy all forms of art.
Self-published children's book, "Benny's 1st Day of School."
3-D CAD Design
Justin F. Henke
1416 Belt St., Baltimore, MD
p: (443) 974-7309 | e: JustinFHenke@gmail.com
HIGH-ENERGY ENTREPRENEURIAL SALES PROFESSIONAL WITH DISTINCTIVE PEOPLE SKILLS
Over 10 years of experience in sales, business development, capital management, business process, operations leadership, customer service, start-up company creation and consulting management.
Accounting Seed, Inc., Columbia, MD Nov 2011 – Apr 2012
International Sales Representative
Independent software vendor that generates $1 Million annually. Focused on enabling corporate clients to access all existing systems through a single Salesforce.com interface. An entrepreneurial environment, outside sales company 100% native to Salesforce.
• Sold to medium size business market that ranged from 5 million - 250 million in revenue a year.
• Focused on new business development selling robust enterprise grade full accrual accounting and ERP software on the Salesforce platform.
• Created and customized contracts, including cost, pricing analysis and business requirements.
• 325% Growth in start-up business during my time with the company.
• Excelled at building and maintaining strong working business relationship with clients and prospects through highly effective management and organization of pipeline in Salesforce.
• Worked with CEO, CFO, COO and high-level management teams in many different industries.
• Coordinated meetings and presentations for clients via webinars and goto meeting.
• Developed advertising and marketing strategies, internal sales plans and lead-generating programs.
• Development of business software applications aligned with critical business requirements.
The Little Gym, Hunt Valley, MD Jan 2008 – Nov 2011
The Little Gym is the world's premier experiential learning and physical development franchise for children ages four months through 12 years old with more than 300 locations in 20 countries.
• Top membership seller.
• Built strong relationships with members and new prospects.
• 260% Growth in start-up business during my time with the company.
• Created and consulted on advertising and marketing strategies.
• Developed and enhanced lesson plans and event planning.
• Taught Sports, Gymnastics, Karate, Parent-Child classes, Camps and Parents' Survival Nights.
• Managed and coordinated awesome birthday bashes.
• Created 5 original soundtracks for The Little Gym International.
PrimeTime Design, Inc., Baltimore, MD Aug 2005 – Nov 2008
Managed between 1-20 employees for all types of residential construction jobs. Worked on 200+ residential houses.
• Consulted with potential clients to develop scope of work and prepare project cost estimates.
• Oversaw multiple projects concurrently, making quick decisions and meeting essential deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills required to oversee budget and manage workers.
Rental Properties, Maryland & Pennsylvania 2002 – Present
Active investor in residential rental properties for 10+ years.
• Current portfolio of three properties.
• Renovate properties.
• Identify and screen tenants.
Towson University, Towson, MD 2001 – 2004
Bachelors of Science Degree in Industrial Design
Sheffield Institute for the Recording Arts, Phoenix, MD 2005
Studied Audio Engineering
The Community College of Baltimore County, Catonsville, MD, 1999-2000
Studied Business Management
Sheffield Institute for the Recording Arts