- + Follow
Park City, UT
Park City, UT
Training With Naval Special Warfare (2014-2016)
American Creative Machine, Manchester, NH (2013-2014)
• Designed and engineered robotic arms and fixtures for computer assembly and manufacturing.
• Designed RF sensor housing for a tech start up company. Hand rendered and CAD designed.
• Collaborated on building of several large machinery applications, through the use of engineering and CAD.
• Designed parts and assemblies, detailed, had them fabricated, and assembled them.
Industrial Designer/ Model Maker
Juliet Marine Systems Inc., Portsmouth, NH (2012 - 2013)
• Utilized cutting edge and unique applications of technology to create and advance a marine platform’s ability to defend our country.
• Conceptualized and designed the next iteration of maritime surface vessels for various end-users to address national defense and security.
• Produced physical models that illustrated existing vessel technology and the direction of future vessels, utilizing drawing, model making, CAD systems, 3D printers and prototyping.
• Physically worked on vessel; tasks included mechanical, electrical, various installations, visual aesthetics, and sea trials.
Mechanical Engineer Intern
Mechanical Solutions Inc., Whippany, NJ (2011 - 2012)
• Assisted with a wide range of analytical and experimental turbomachinery projects for industrial and military applications.
• Performed vibration testing and data acquisition for machine vibration signatures and compressor/turbine blade vibration.
• Designed and fabricated instrumentation mount for helicopter main rotor blade vibration tests.
• Configured and operated multi-channel acquisition system and data reduction software.
• Contributed to software development team creating applications that connect legacy rotordynamic solvers (University of Virginia) to modern finite element tool (ANSYS).