- + Follow
new delhi, India
I am young and a confident designer who seeks to share my creative skills through a productive medium and create design solutions.
• Name: JYOTSANA GANGWANI
• Sex: FEMALE
• Nationality: INDIAN
• Home Town: NEW DELHI, INDIA
• Education: APPEJAY INSTITUTE OF DESIGN, NEW DELHI
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Address: C4D / 19-C Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058, INDIA.
Seeking a challenging career in an organization with scope of growth and
• 2004: Passed CBSE Class X - Aggregate Score: 7o% (Mathematics, English, sindi, Sciences and Social Sciences) from sadhu vaswani international school, Delhi, India.
• 2006: Passed CBSE Class XII with a score of 60% (arts) from
sadhu vaswani international school, Delhi, India.
• 2009 - Present: Apeejay Institute of Design, B.D. Interior Design.
Assignments done in college
Major Projects completed successfully during the course:
*Kitchen Design (144sq.ft.)
*Travel and tourism office (2500sq.ft.)
*Residential flat (1400sq.ft.)
*Exhibition Design Display for khadhi udyog
*Thesis: I redesigned the cafeteria for multinational company, new delhi . 900sqft is the total area. My project was displayed in a Design showcase hosted by my college every year for showcasing final year student’s work.
For each of the above projects the drawings required were:
Flooring and Ceiling plans
Landscaping Plan ( as per the project )
• Worked with A.V ARCHITECTS ,Delhi, India for a month as part of Summer training according to college curriculum (1stJune to 30th June)
• FREE LANCING FOR PHOTOSHOP RENDERING.
• AUTOCAD (2D & 3D)
• ADOBE PHOTOSHOP (Rendering & Editing)
• GOOGLE SKETCH UP
• 3Ds MAX (3D & Animation)
• MICROSOFT OFFICE (word, power point, excel, etc.)
• ENGLISH - both written & spoken ( all education in English medium)
• HINDI - both written & spoken
• SINDHI – spoken & written
APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF DESIGN