I like dynamic world, objects and spaces. Every dynamic object could be static as every time it wants, but every static one could not be dynamic as well every time which it wants. To me dynamic world have depicted in Transportation Design as field of industrial design. With Transportation Design I can reach my entire dream in design world.
In future one of my essential goals is to continue in transport design field with a “product design approach”.
- Azad University of Tehran, Faculty of Art & Architecture
- - Red-dot Design Award Concept 2007, Living-box project winner of mobility category
- Winner in Michelin Challenge Design 2012, Displayed at Detroit International Auto show 2012
- Finalist in Interior Motive Awards 2011, Best use of technology and best conceptual exterior
- 1st place of Kia Motors Design Competition in Professional category, 2010, Design a KIA super sport for 2020
- the bronze prize winner of Futuristic Car Design Contest, Displayed at Seoul International Motor Show 2011
- Received a Designer Choice Award at 2nd Conference of Iran's Industrial Design Achievements, 2010
- Scholarship winner on Car Design Master from Lamborghini, SPD Milan, 2009
- Scholarship winner on Master of Advanced Design for Transportation, IED Turin, 2009
- Received a "genius student of the year" award at 2nd Festival of Azad University, 2008