- + Follow
WELL, THIS IS IT. THIS IS MY WEB / GRAPHIC DESIGN PORTFOLIO. IT’S NOT EVERYTHING I'VE DONE SO FAR, BUT IT’S A GOOD PLACE TO START.
My passions are Usability research and Information Architecture. I am an outstanding and creative visual communicator, adaptable and I am always looking to expand my knowledge base.
For now, just jump right in and check out my portfolio of work.
Banners and illustrations
Web design work
600 W 239TH street Apt. 2J Bronx, NY 10463 | (347) email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Portfolio: http://www.wix.com/kelvanius/kelvins-portfolio#!
• Extensive experience working with all aspects of web development using AJAX,PHP,Jquery, ASP,CSS,HTML5,Photoshop and importing graphic designs in Dreamweaver or Flash CS 5.
• Prototyping of web sites in Fireworks CS 5 and fully implemented them with best practices online. Drew and created banners and graphics elements for web pages from buttons to typographic designs.
• Implemented interactive elements and cutting edge design on several web sites.
• Deep understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
• Polished leadership skills, with the ability to carry a project to full completion under tight deadlines.
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7/ Vista, Microsoft Exchange, Windows 2003 Server
• Software: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, PHP, ASP, Jquery, Ajax, HTML5, Dream Weaver, Fireworks, Illustrator, Etext, Indesign, Premiere, Quark Express, Adobe Image Ready, Mac OS, Maya 3D Graphics, Corel Painter, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash, Access, Windows 7 trouble shooting, Front page, MS Publisher, Movie Maker, Final cut Pro, Blender 3D, Gimp Shop, Pencil Cartoon Animation
• Hardware: Hubs, Laptops, Workstations, & Servers, Modems, Network Cards, memory, Printers, scanners, and other peripherals. Provided technical support for both PC and MAC trouble shooting issues. Ability to upgrade and troubleshoot computer components. Familiar with setup and connection of a small business computer network
Toshi’s Baby Memory Book, New York, NY 2/2012-Present
• Constructed wire frame and Mockup home page web site at http://toshibabybook.comule.com/index1%20copy.htm.
• Used Photoshop to create site's images and menus. Sliced the images and coded them using HTML5 and CCS3. Prototyped the home page using Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 and Adobe Contribute to check browser compatibility and support .
• Maintained HTML coding for server side graphics.
• Will implement shopping cart support using Adobe cold fusion 9 plus shopping cart database.
NPower Technology Service Corps, New York, NY 10/2011-3/2012
Subcontract Instructor, TSC Harlem site
• Provided daily instruction of CISCO IT Essentials course to class of 18 students in a workforce development program that engages 18-25 year old young adults in hands on technology training
• Taught the following modules: Desktop Support and Troubleshooting, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Backup Procedures, Active Directory, File and Print Service, Network Security, Database Administration
• Prepared students to enter the workforce with skills to be a junior technology professional and pass the CompTia A+ certification exam
• Ensured students’ technical skills met needs of internship partners and job placement requirements
• Provided regular feedback to students and staff relative to their performance
Pinky Blue Grooming, Yonkers, NY 6/2011-Present
• Constructed web site (http://pinkybluegrooming.com/index.html) and a data base.
• Designed business cards and stationary material.
• Created web forms to collect costumer data.
• Maintained HTML coding for server side graphics.
• Performed system network maintenance of images inside the web site’s database.
Maria Graham Illustrations, New York, NY 4/2011-6/2011
• Oversaw design and publishing of Maria Graham Illustrations at MariahGraham.com portfolio website.
• Created site design and banners first in Photoshop and then transfer the graphical assets into Adobe Flash .Used CCS3 and HTML 5 to build style pages and web pages on the site.
• Created interactive menu buttons page transitions and links using action script 3.0 and Adobe Indesign.
• Created an internal mail portal using ASP frame work and PHP programming.
Mini for Me Yoga Studio, Jackson Heights, NY 12/2010-3/2011
• Oversaw design and publishing of the website mockups at Mimi for Me Yoga at Yogatest.comoj.com, mimiforme.net78.net/, mimiforme.web44.net/index.html.
• Created site design first in Photoshop, and then transfer the graphical assets into Adobe Flash.
• Created interactive menu buttons page transitions and links using action script 3.0 and Adobe Flash.
Etronics Inc, Brooklyn, NY 08/2003-5/2005
• Edited images and HTML for various independent projects for the company’s e-commerce site.
• Assisted Graphic Designers with web design at http://www.etronics.com.
The Bronx Mall, Bronx, NY 02/2001-5/2003
• Created a web portal and interactive banner using HTML. Created a banner in Illustrator and transferred assets.
• Programmed the hot spot links in the banner to jump to other web pages within the site Bronxmall.com.
• Maintained and updated the website with new content and pages on a day to day basis.
EDUCATION Lehman College, City University of New York, Bronx, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Computer Imaging, August 2003
IT Essentials CompTia A+ Certification, August 2011
ComptiaA+ ID :COMP001020289645.
Parsons The New School for Design