“Often being in charge of multiple projects and deadlines Kerstin is able to translate clients’ needs into relevant and compelling, brand-enhancing solutions while staying calm and focused under great pressure, and with great attention to details.” Bruce Teitelbaum, CEO at RPG.
• Seasoned luxury and specialty retail design professional with creativity, talent and the ability to handle multiple projects.
• 10+ year interior design experience with proven expertise in providing design leadership for 35+ retail and other commercial projects for high-end beauty and fashion brands.
• Leads challenging design projects from initial concept through completion.
• Equipped with a clearly defined design aesthetic based on the theory of emotional design supporting the environment and man and well-being.
• Pairs conceptual thinking, solid technical design skills and FF+E expertise with strong organizational and leadership skills.