- + Follow
Visual Problem Solver + Thinker + Art Director
Detroit, Macomb, MI
graphic/web design, abstract painting, illustration,
branding, packaging, product development,
copywriting, marketing, social media, doodler
Quicken Loans : Detroit, MI
06/2010 – present • Freelance Contract Designer
Assist the Quicken Loans Creative Team in tackling overflow and current, time-sensitive projects. Anything and everything design, both internal and external. Also work on projects for One Reverse Mortgage.
Kostandinos / suedecrush : Macomb Township, MI
Macomb Township, MI • 03/2010 – present
Madison Heights, MI • 06/2003 – 03/2010
• Websites / eCards / Banner Ads
• Vinyl Album Layouts / CD layouts
• Record Label Catalog / Marketing Materials
• Collateral / Stationery / Business Cards / Posters
• Promotional print work for albums and tours
The Pond Guy : Marine City, MI
03/2009 – 05/2010 • Graphic/Web Designer (In-House Art Director)
• This role was more in-line with that of a Creative Director and Social Media Strategist; my title was "Graphic Designer."
• Simultaneously developed and maintained new brand identities for three companies (The Pond Guy, Airmax and Pond Logic) and dozens of products, resulting in stronger brand images and products being carried nationally. The looks I developed are still in use today.
• Completely re-designed print catalogs.
• Completely re-designed home page of website.
• Graphic & Web Design: Product Labels, POPs, Packaging, Banners, Billboards, Trade Show Displays and Backdrops, Posters, Catalogs (Retail and Wholesale), Print Ads, Web Ads, Web Banners, eBlasts, Brochures, Sell Sheets, Flyers, Postcards, Direct Mailers, Saturation Mailers and other Marketing Materials.
• Simultaneously developed and maintain new brand identities for three companies and dozens of products, resulting in stronger brand images and products being carried nationally.
• Responsible for creating, implementing and managing Twitter profile and Facebook Fan Page, increasing web traffic, sales, brand and product awareness.
• Created new weekly eBlast design.
• Code and publish weekly Blog articles and eBlasts.
• Initiated concept to implementation of eBlast and Blog banner ads for featured products.
• Concept future eBlast and Newsletter promotions.
• Maintain Social Media feedback and interaction.
• Project Management and Documentation for all assigned design projects.
Macomb Community College : Warren, MI
05/2007 – 03/2009 • Graphic Artist
• Graphic design, signage, and picture framing.
• Order supplies from frame vendor.
• Prepare preliminary final bill for all clients.
• Prepare/package files for printing.
• Create and apply vinyl graphics and lettering.
• Print, dry mount, laminate, trim, and assemble printed work, including over-sized.
• Designed (team) vehicle wrap for Toyota Prius.
• Contact with clients on daily basis.
• Researched and implemented Epson ink cartridge recycling program.
• Twitter implementation with Web Manager.
Mac and PC
Roland CutStudio X2
Stat Counter Analytics
Get Clicky Analytics
Macomb Community College, Warren, MI
• Associate of Applied Science (AAS)*
Media & Communication Arts, 2006:
*Digital Design & Layout Specialty
*Art For Advertising Specialty
• Dean’s List 2004 – 2006
• Cumulative GPA of 3.6
Oakland Community College, Royal Oak, MI
• Associate of Liberal Arts (ALA)
Liberal Arts, 2004:
Fine Arts/Visual Specialty
• Traditional illustration: Marker, paint, pen, pencil and pen tablet.
• Copywriting, creative writing and proofreading.
• Web information research.
• Social Media connector and influencer.
• Abstract painting.
FINE ART EXHIBITIONS
Fixations • May 10, 2007
Moda Salon, Farmington Hills, MI
Motor City Art Expo 2 • May 24, 2006
The Emerald Theatre, Mount Clemens, MI
American Society of Interior Designers
Baker College Chapter • February 23, 2005
The Emerald Theatre, Mount Clemens, MI
New Faces • January – February 2003
The Artist Cooperative Gallery, Detroit, MI
Macomb Community College