- + Follow
Creative design professional with over 15 years of experience and an extensive background in the publishing industry. Consistently producing work that receives positive feedback from clients, both as an in-house designer, as well as a freelancer or independent designer.
Thistle Hill — logo design / stationery
AceCad Software — lighted displays
Bank of Rio Vista — sales folder
• Work with a publisher doing image research, design and layout of covers and interiors.
• Design of logos and identity, CD covers, newsletters, mailers, and invitations.
• Worked with a software company designing a banner, brochures, and trade show displays.
• Logo and brochure design for the Wellness on Wheels program at a local YMCA.
• Logo and T-shirt designs for an annual area cancer benefit.
• Proposed and initiated the redesign of the company logo and brand. My designs were chosen for the company’s logo, as well as the children’s line logo.
• Promoted to senior graphic designer in 2000.
• Designed and laid out a large portion of book covers, interiors, and templates, while reviewing proofs from printers and layouts from compositors.
• Oversaw updates and reprints of books, as well as updating the company archives.
• Designed various marketing pieces such as posters, mailers, and magazine advertisements.
• Scanning, retouching, and color-correcting artwork.
• Worked with a team designing art and advertising banners for the company’s web site.
• Designed advertisements for point-of-purchase displays.