I'm an industrial designer with a very strong mechanical aptitude and a well rounded skill set. I have worked on a variety of successful projects ranging from consumer goods, lighting fixtures, packaging and marketing products. Currently, I'm available for satellite freelance work. I live in Boulder, CO. Visit my online portfolio at www.kylecunniff.com for more samples of my work.
Clients: Eco Vessel, Eco Products, Anthem Branding, Crescent Moon Snowshoes, Skip*Hop, Noted, Triminator
www.rimrepaircenter.com Product Development / Creative
1) Design Wheel-Tech logo, business cards, postcards, office forms, street sign, design/coordinate website development and shoot You Tube promo/informational videos for website
2) Design and fabricate powder coating heating oven and powder spray booth
Royce Lighting Generation Brands Junior Product Designer Project Work: Residential lighting for Canada, North America and Mexico
1) Assist senior designer with design concepts, sourcing, and communications with China.
2) Use Solidworks to render product designs for clients and design meetings
3) Create assembly drawings using Graphite (CAD) to send to China for production
4) Ensure assembly drawings are up to date in China while making any product revisions up until production
Model Maker and Shop Manager Project Work: Microsoft, Heineken, IBM, Kid Robot, Yellow Tail
1) Manage shop, material orders, tools/machine repairs and maintenance, supervision
2) Assist senior model maker in job preps, ordering, planning, execution and delivery/installation
Invitational for Industrial Design student exchange