Senior Jewelry Designer, normally using for his projects the CAD systems, particularly RHINOCEROS 4.0, as he obteneid the degree of Rhino Authorized Trainer by McNeel. Effectively skilled in jewelry designing and making as he has been working in this field for more then twenty years. His best performances with a manufacturing firm , belonging to RICHEMONT Group, as high-end jewelry and watch designer, consultant and Rhino Trainer for their best bench modelers.
Born in 1955
1974 high school degree
from 1970 –to 1976 had been attending courses in order to learn the etching technique under the teaching of Mirella Schott Sbisà.
in 1977 had been attending the seminars of the goldsmith Artist and Master Sepp Schmölzer, at the Salzburg’s Academy of fine Arts.
From 1989 he became professional goldsmith and jewelry designer. opening the atelier “Laboratorio GUS” .
From 2002 to 2007 Member of ADOR – Jewelry Designers Association -
in 2005 he obtained the degree of “Authorized Trainer“ for the software
Rhinoceros®, NURBS modeling for Windows" , by Mc Neel Europe in Barcelona - Spain -
sculptor and goldsmith activities
- Creation of one-off pieces for private consumers, art galleries and high-end stores.
- design and manufacturing of commemorative or promotional gadgets
jewelry designer activity
- The proposal of active collaboration could be seen at, either on ideation and design of new shapes or restyling tied up to the historical evolution of brands.
- Important collaborations with :
ZLATARNA CELJE - Slovenja - Jewelry -
Consultant, Rhino Trainer, Senior Jewelry designer for two 2010 colletions
Flower and Butterflies :
RICHEMONT GROUP - Creazioni srl ( High End Jewelry, Watchmaking,
Accessories – Cartier, Mont-Blanc, Piaget representative) – Milan
RHINO Trainer, Design and Consulting,
REMINISCENCE GROUP- Paris ( Haute Bijouterie ):
team leader of a designers group
The use of technological tools, as the software Rhinoceros® 4.0,together with a full skilled experi-ence, allows to provide customers with a large and diversified range of services:
- sketches of simple ideas, from wich items or collections will be developed.
- 3d projects reproducing the object’s by the principal wievs and perspectives with notes about de-tails.
- environmental photorealistic renderings, in order to know, beforehand, the emotional impact on the final consumers behaviours. - - realization of *.stl files and prototypes.
- consulting and Rhinoceros® 4.0 authorized trainings
- collaborations with high schools and universities’ departments focused on jewelry design teaching.
- Collaboration in 2007 with the University of Trieste - Architectural Branch - for a Monographic Course concerning the CAD projecting systems applied to Jewelry Design, using the software