I'm equipped with a degree in creative writing and seven years of marketing experience. I've written everything from news stories for a local online newspaper to taglines and ad copy for businesses.
Previously, I worked as a graphic designer at a magazine called Today’s Builder/Developer, and then ran my own graphic and web design firm for five years. Today I work with a few amazing clients, writing content for websites, blogs, and e-newsletters, and covering stories as a freelance reporter for GreerToday.com.
So why hire me?
1) I understand the needs of business owners
2) I have a skill set combination and experience that are pretty unique
3) I work efficiently and effectively
4) I’m famous for my people skills–I’m easy to work with!
Want to talk about how I might be able to help you? Give me a call at 864.908.0840.
- Bob Jones University, 2001
B.S. in Creative Writing
- Greer Chamber of Commerce, GSATC, Upstate Women in Technology