- + Follow
I am a graduate and presidential scholarship recipient from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago; While at SAIC, I was selected for the advanced painting department. I also took courses in non-profit arts administration. Currently I maintain a B.F.A. I currently work as the graphic designer at Feniex. I am highly interested in continuing work in marketing and advertisement design specifically in higher education, the Arts, Performing Arts and Fashion/Beauty industries. Brochure Samples: http://issuu.com/laureliz3/docs
email announcing new website
Conceptual Logo Design for ARTS SA
• Updated instruction manuals, bill of materials .
• Managed and designed email marketing campaigns
• Supervised and mentored intern
• Prepared print files and communicated with printer
• Re-organized product assembly build steps to improve production time
• Conceptualized packaging design to strengthen brand
• Used Solidworks to render diagrams
• Manages Pardot
• Updated instruction manuals
• Researched ways to improve B2B marketing and end user engagement
• Directed, developed and designed all web and print advertisng and internal material.
• Ensured adherence to company branding standards.
• Managed multiple long/short term projects with tight deadlines.
• Increased efficiency of the marketing dept.
• Ensured postal compliance for direct mail.
• Worked directly with print houses.
• Completed print press checks and walk throughs.
• Improved user experience on the Wordpress website.
• Researched ways to increase brand salience.
• Created pre-liminary branding for OPERA San Antonio.
• Designed logo for San Antonio Metropolitan Ballet Nutcracker apparel.
• Assisted marketing manager with social media.
• Managed social networking platforms.
• Generated marketing ideas and print material.
• Managed and supervised employees.
• Scheduled appointments and ensured quality customer service.
Focused on painting and drawing with classes in art administration, fashion, new media.