- + Follow
Print Assistant Designer for Women's Design at Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters Prints
Urban Outfitters Accessories
Highly motivated, positive individual with strong work ethic and strengths in:
• Adobe Creative Suite -Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign • Knowledge of Textiles
• Print and Pattern Design • Strong Color Theory
FIDM/The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
San Francisco, CA
Associate of Arts Degree: Fashion Design
• Computer Aided Fashion Design I & II • Creative Design Theory & Elements
• Textile Science for Fashion Design I & II • Creative Design Applications
Pre-College Program Fashion Design
Urban Outfitters Inc March 2013 – Present
Assistant Print Designer
• Delegate and track work flow
• Work with design and buying to create a cohesive collection vision
• Design on all categories including collection, leggings, panties, basic tees, accessories, scarves, bags, and shoes.
• Coordinate with the UK buyers to rework and create prints geared toward the European market.
• Contribute to the concept teams print vision every season
Urban Outfitters Inc September 2011 – Present
Design Assistant Print
• Style patterns into dynamic layouts, re-color prints, create repeats and rework vintage artwork into fashion prints for the Urban Outfitters customer
• Responsible for the CAD catalogue: sketching garment flats in illustrator, filling with colors/prints, and organizing into a book for each season and each brand.
• Create artwork for accessories including shoes, scarves and intimates
Urban Outfitters Inc September 2010 – May 2011
Print Design Intern
• Prepared color separated artwork printouts, CD files, & color position Charts for technical packages.
• Maintained inspiration boards, digital reference library, & ?original artwork archives.
• Created a Back To School line of accessories including laptop cases, pencil cases, ipad cases and sunglasses cases that were best sellers
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising