- + Follow
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Graduated at UEMG - Escola de Design in Product Design. Worked at a Design Center during college in product development and research on diferents areas for medium and small companies.
electrical and eletronic
Leonardo Oliveira Müller
Brazilian beds, 28 years
Street Neptune, number 40
Santa Lucia – Belo Horizonte – MG
Phone: (31) 8748-4757 / (31) 3342-3096 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working on product development area.
• Graduation interrupted in electronic and telecommunications engineering PUC/MG
• Graduated in product design from the University of the State of Minas Gerais – School of Design, completing the second half of 2009.
• 2007-2009 – Centre Design company
: Student project leader
academic center providing design services to micro and small enterprises of the State of Minas Gerais. Experience in a dialogue with customers and suppliers, coordination teams and projects.
• 2008-2008 – Quatter – projects, consultancy and design
Activities of formulation and search report EVTE (technical feasibility study and Cost-effective) integrated Prototyping labs, simulations and Virtuality.
• 2006-2007 – Ademais – Design, Web and multimedia
Served in the means of dissemination of competition Campeonato Mineiro de Rallye Velocidade . Working with editing pictures and videos, creating graphical parts, upgrade Internet page. Direct contact with suppliers, collaborators and customers.
• Course in Negotiation techniques – promoted by SEBRAE in July 2009. (Period: 15 hs)
• University Extension on design in Torino, Italy, by Programme Jovens Mineiros Cidadãos do Mundo in 2009 at the Politecnico di Torino. (Period: 45 days)
• I Cycle of training Lecture in strategic planning for design companies – promoted by Centro Minas Design. (Period: 7 hs each)
• Strategic planning for Design firms, conducted by Bruno Henrique
• Marketing and sales services, provided by Wlamir Bello
• Pricing and cash flow provided by Flavio Brito
• Creative Teams provided by Federico Hess
• Portuguese: natural language.
• English: advanced reading and writing, conversation fluent.
• Italian: intermediate reading, basic writing and conversation.
• Advanced knowledge in SolidWorks.
• Intermediate Knowledge in Hypershot.
• Advanced knowledge in Coreldraw X13.
• Intermediate Photoshop Knowledge.
• Intermediate Knowledge in Illustrator.
• Advanced Knowledge of Windows Office (Word, Excel, power point).
• Experience abroad with 3 months of WorkExperience in New York, USA
• Availability to travel by the company.
• Expertise in the areas of sports material (Dittz), exhibitors of gems (RC Gemas), bathroom and Office plates INOX (Institute of inox, Acelor Mittal), culinary articles in molten iron and aluminium (Program of Design insertion in small enterprises at the city of Claudio/MG) and city furniture by the Centre Design Company.
• Finalist 1 PREMIO SEBRAE MINES design, with the project titled Modular Adornment.
• Curriculum Lattes platform available on http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.jsp?id=k4428777y3
Universidade do Estado de Minas Gerais - escola de design