Landscape + Architecture
3D Modeling + Rendering
Graphic + Design
Leonardo De Carvalho
- To assist in the production of graphic and architectural designs, through the means of photography manipulations, sketches, drawings, and 3D models & rendering.
- I am a self-motivated, self-starter individual, who loves to participate in multiple phases of projects, always eager to learn and challenge myself. I understand the need to develop and grow artistically and professionally, thus I always have a positive and welcoming attitude towards work.
- Extremely organized and dedicated with over six years of design experience; fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish, with Italian and French knowledge.
- Also great at working under pressure and within time constraints, with excellent writing and verbal skills.
EDUCATION & AWARDS
- Florida International University, Miami, FL
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, 2009
Certificate in the History & Theory of Architecture, 2009
PROGRAMS & SKILLS
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Sketchup Pro
- Vray Render
- Microsoft Suite
- Zoom-Room, Miami, FL (November 2010 - Present)
Project Mgr. | Lead Designer
Managed projects from conceptual visualization to completion, while maintaining a professional workplace, building client's relationship, introducing and explaining the product and concept to new prospects, and finalizing sales.
Additionally, created custom designs for Zoom-Room, an electronic, remote-controlled Murphy Bed, as well as verified drawings by other designers, contractors, cabinetmakers, and architects to clarify specifications and requirements. Finally, I also helped maintain and update the company's website with blog entries and projects' photos.
- Core Retail Group, Hialeah, FL (February 2012 - Present)
Freelance 3D Artist & Design
Working closely with Core Retail Group's CEO, I bring rough hand-sketches to life with stunning accurate 3D models and renderings. Though often working under tight-deadlines, quality and professionalism are never compromised. Additionally, I have also assisted in the production of collateral material, such as logo designs, letterheads, business cards, and other graphics.
- 28Sparks, Inc. - Miramar, FL (May 2010 - August 2010)
While working with 28Sparks, I performed many functions in Adobe Suite programs to assist in the development of catalog pages, business cards, photography enhancements, brochures, and minor website maintenance. Also helped the company's principal with timely delivery of products, and developed many different logo ideas for multiple companies using computer rendering programs, such as Sketchup and Vray to acquire professional 3D images.
- Available upon request