- + Follow
Jersey City, NJ
I am an industrial designer with 3 years of experience in the field of toy design and clock design. I am very passionate about what I do and always give the best of myself. I am always looking forward to new experiences and learning; I enjoy the challenges of design, research, product development and cost engineering in order to create meaningful products that can improve the users’ lives.
Wooden Activity Walker
Little Daisies Collection
Assistant Design Manager
- Toys R Us
- Mar 2011 - Present (2 years 9 months)
- Designed multiple lines of wooden products for Imaginarium including: Train table, small train sets, dollhouses, walker, activity cubes, bead mazes, puzzles, and musical instruments.
- Created new color palette and oversaw recoloring of Bruin infant collection
- Designed and developed different lines of plastic products for Bruin infant and Pre- school collections.
- MZ BERGER & COMPANY
- New York, NY
- Jul 2010 - Mar 2011 (8 months)
- Designed wall clocks, alarm clocks, sell sheets, wall art and jewelry boxes.
- Developed products and packaging for Crayola
- Created "Back to School" collections for Sharp and Home Decor - Designed array of products for Disney TV shows and movies
- Day Dream Toy
- Hoboken, NJ
- Jun 2009 - Mar 2011 (1 year 9 months)
- Created new product concepts and designed accessories for existing toy lines
- Designed graphics for toy customization
- Designed exhibition booths and layouts
- Designed accessories for flagship toy line
- Created illustrations for the product's packaging
- Ran Lerner Design
- New York, NY
- Sep 2008 - Dec 2008 (3 months)
- Sketched and contributed ideas for the development of products for companies such as Nambe and Umbra.
Montclair State University
- BFA Industrial Design
- 2007 - 2010
Major: Industrial Design - B.F.A. with a concentration in Industrial Design - GPA 3.9/ 4.0; Dean’s List Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009, Fall 2009 Spring 2010
Recipient of the Don and Judy Miller Scholarship for the Visual Arts