- + Follow
Student at Savannah College of Art and Design
I believe in the power of design. I believe in the future of the hybrid designer.
It is the experience design lends to its users that truly attracts me.
It is the experience that stays with the user: how the product makes him feel, how the service improves his day.
This experience is the responsibility of the designer.
The best experiences are created through holistic collaboration.
In studying both Service Design and Industrial Design, I hope to add a unique methodology to any group.
Redesigning the Library Experience
Social Innovation with Savannah ASP
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Sep 2011 - Present (2 years 3 months)
Monitor students while they use SCAD's academic workshop, instruct students on proper use of machinery, help students with their projects, perform general maintenance on all machinery
- Camp Onas
- Aug 2010 - Jun 2012 (1 year 10 months)
Worked for three summers as a senior camp counselor at a sleep-away camp, responsible for the well-being of children ages 7 to 14, organized and led activities for the campers' education and growth
- Academy of the New Church
- Oct 2009 - Jun 2010 (8 months)
Tutored high school students in Latin, French, Spanish, Ancient & American History, and Science
Graphic Design Intern
- NC Pulse
- Mar 2010 - May 2010 (2 months)
Designed promotional materials: digital and print, planned events, managed social media
- Carrabba's Italian Grill
- Mar 2009 - Jan 2010 (10 months)
- Alison two: Fine Dining
- Aug 2008 - Feb 2009 (6 months)
Savannah College of Art and Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Service Design, Industrial Design
- 2010 - 2014
Bryn Athyn College of the New Church
- Associate of Arts (AA) French
- 2008 - 2010