- + Follow
Digital Design Director, Intercontinental Exchange | NYSE
New York, NY
New York, NY
A hands-on talent with a killer aesthetic and impeccable design chops. I’m passionate about design principles, with an unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts. Incorporating thoughtful user experience design, I have crafted digital brand extensions for leading brands such as Condé Nast, MSNBC and the New York Stock Exchange. Skills include creative vision and direction, hands-on design and design management, branding, user interface and user experience design, information design, creative problem-solving, concept development, collaborating with and managing internal and external teams,
Digital brand development and design, aligning vision with product, business and marketing goals. Key contributor to multiple rebrands of the New York Stock Exchange, partnering with internal and external teams. Successfully guided the UI design of a B2B enterprise eCommerce platform with a projected contribution of $25m/year in revenue.
• Achieved a 200% increase in page views/day on network of sites
• Increased unique visitors to over 30%, post redesign
• Design of highly engaging large-scale user experiences for web, mobile, social media
• Hire/manage designers, UX, front-end developers
• Establish company-wide standards/best practices for content templates, 30+ web sites
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and shift priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Expert visual literacy, user interface and UI/UX design, driving concepts to completion
Conceptualize and design for print collateral and large-scale websites with a passion for typography, branding and UX. This also included across-brand templates to leverage content and marketing for greater promotion, resulting in outstanding ad and subscription performance.
Selected clients: BabyName Wizard, Brides, Budget Travel, Cheil USA/Samsung, Columbia University, Condé Nast (Cookie, Domino, Glamour, Lucky, Vanity Fair), Expedia Travels, Hallmark, Ideeli, Ingram Digital, Insurance Information Institute, Jerome Greene Performance Space, Jewish Federation of North America, My College Guide, Palisades Library, Vegetarian Times, Rachael Ray, WNYC and more.