LCID, LLC. offers range of contract design services to industry professionals and full design services to residential clients. Services are based on the individual needs, lifestyle, budget, time constraints of the client, and sustainability considerations.
Ringling College of Art + Design in Sarasota, Florida
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Design [2007 - 2011]
- CIDA (Council for Interior Design Accreditation) Accredited Professional Level Program
- Additional coursework in LEED studies in preparation for LEED Green Associate Exam
- GPA: 3.3/4.0
- Design: Concept Development, Design Programming, Space Planning, Construction Documents, Specifications, Material and Furnishing Selections, Digital Rendering, 3D Modeling, Graphic Design, Knowledge and Understanding of Building Codes and ADA Standards, Universal Design, Evidence Based Design, LEED and Sustainable Design.
- Computer: Proficient Software Knowledge in AutoCAD 2011, 3Ds Max 2011, REVIT 2011, Google SketchUp 7.1 Pro, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe In Design CS5, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Microsoft Office 2009.
INTERIOR DESIGN EXPERIENCE
Residential Interior Designer, Sarasota, FL, June 2010 - Present
- Assessed client needs on freelance project and created design solution for 2,500 square foot home.
- Created floor plans, 3D renderings, furniture selection within the client's $20,000 budget.
- Coordinated purchasing and delivering furniture pieces from manufacturers.
Interior Design Intern, Carlson Studio Architecture, Sarasota, FL, May - August 2010
As part of multi-state commercial and residential projects, completed programs under strict deadlines:
- Executed site visits and measuring; developed AutoCAD floor plans for client.
- Interpreted client's needs and created space plans and 3D renderings within $80,000 budget; developed full color renderings using Google SketchUp for client approval.
- Designed two floor plans and elevations for redesign of 3,700 square foot residence's great room bar area.
- Interpreted zoning regulations with surveyors' for placement of a new construction on 15,000 square foot lot.
- Critically analyzed LEED for Homes requirements for new construction; wrote detailed 11 page summary to guide design solutions for LEED certification.
Software Tester, Institutional Technology at Ringling College of Art + Design, Sarasota, FL, May - August 2010
- Utilized software knowledge to critically test 3DS MAX 2011, AutoCAD 2011, Google SketchUp 7.1 Pro, and Render farm for the transition to Windows 7 for over 60 computers campus-wide.
PROFESSIONAL + STUDENT MEMBERSHIPS
- President of USGBC Students Ringling Chapter, August 2010 - Present
- Secretary of ASID Ringling Chapter, January 2010 - Present
- Secretary of EGB Ringling Chapter, January 2010 - Present
- Secretary of IIDA Ringling Chapter, January 2010 - Present
- Student Government Representative for Ringling Interior Design Alliance, August 2009 - Present
- Student Government Environmental Health and Safety Committee Member, September 2009 - Present
- Treasurer of EGB Ringling Chapter, January - December 2009
HONORS + AWARDS
- EGB LEED Green Associate Scholarship Recipient for USGBC - Florida Gulf Coast Chapter - Myakka River Branch, August 2010
- Robert Bruce Thompson National Lighting Fixture Design Competition, Third Place Winner, May 2010
- Best of Ringling Exhibition, Outstanding Junior Project Award, April 2010
- Annual Merit Scholarship, Ringling College of Art + Design, 2007 - 2011
- Student Docent for ASID Florida West Coast Designer Digs Event, April 2010
- Earthship Volunteer, helped build the first Earthship House, Myakka, Florida, October 2009
- Recycling Day Volunteer, Southside Elementary School, Sarasota, FL, April 2009