- + Follow
Marina Fiorese Branco
São Paulo / SP, Brazil
Profissional especializada em comunicação, revistas e impressos.
Possuo MBA em Marketing e cursos de extensão em Gerência de Produto e Comportamento do Consumidor.
Magazines & Press
Store - Corporate Identity
Nationality: brazilian and italian (italo-brasileiro)
• ESPM -Consumer Behavior ( extent) - 2008
• ESPM - Branding and Product Managment ( extent) - 2008
• MBA in Marketing (Laureate Institute – Anhembi Morumbi) – “Excellent” punctuation in the graduate.
• University: Digital Design (Anhembi Morumbi University)
• High School: Publicity (Álvares Penteado Foundation - FECAP) –
Elected the best publicity student: scholarship of 100%
I work with many areas of communication includes marketing and art director. I’ve got experience on editorial area, from the graphical project to the finalization. Also, create visual concepts of many graphical works. I have an urban and modern visual works that was publicized on important sites of design like Portal Zupi ( one of the most important site of design in Brazil) on the categories “Top Sites”, an “Excellent” classified made by The Graphical Designers Association (ADG).
• Branding: (Laureate Institute)
• Course of launches new products and projects on the market: (Laureate Institute - Prof. Antônio Carlos Martins –Chevrollet manager)
• Leadership techniques: (Laureate Institute – Anhembi Morumbi – Prof. Waldomiro Perez – Itaú Bank manager)
• English Intermediate Level: Cultura Inglesa
Lectures and Short Courses:
• Worshop of brand management- Luis Erlanger (Director of Rede Globo Communications Department) and Marcos Machado (ESPM teacher)
• Editorial Contents X Estetic - Globo Publish and Aner
• Havaianas Case - Ângela Tamiko Hirata ( the responsible of new brand strategies on the market )
Revista Imprensa (last job – beginning 2005):
This is a traditional magazine to journalists and communication professionals founded in 1987 and is reference publication in the national journalism.
As art director, my main functions were managing the team priorities, do deadlines, produce covers, illustrations and make visual concept.
I was also responsible of special projects to companies like FIAT, Petrobras and Infraero (both, important states companies in Brazil)
Grupo Domo (begining 2001):
Important group owner of four publisher of direct contents. Currently have 53% of brazilian market magazines with CD/DVD Rom, and launches more than 40 publications monthly.
In this group, I worked as art director of technology department and made behaviors, programming and hacker magazines, besides graphic projects and special editions to differential readers.
Laureate Institute - Anhembi Morumbi and ESPM