Highly motivated, positive, and dedicated individual interested in a full time position in a growth minded company that offers a progressive future. I am seeking a challenging, responsible, and rewarding position.
I hope my skills in CAD/CAM technologies in the area of 3D mechanical model, Finite element analysis, and 2D detailing will able to help and add value to the company’s business. I am willing to work best in a team and goal oriented environment .
CHUN HOE, MARTIN CHOW
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS-December 2004
Oakton Technical College, Skokie, IL-March 2007
Introduction to Acoustic, Heat Exchange Design, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamic II, Finite Element Analysis, Mechanical System Control, Machine Design, Computer Aid Engineering, Design of Machinery, Material Engineering, Autocad2006&2007, Robotic and Machine Vision, Fundamentals of CNC
Skill for AutoCAD and Rhinoceros 3
• setting up a drawing electronically
• drawing and editing
• construction techniques
• display commands
• effective layering
• dimensioning and detailing
• using blocks, and plotting
• assigning attributes to blocks
• using external references
• grouping and filtering entities, and slide shows
• three-dimensional (3D) topics over dynamic viewing,
• defining coordinate systems, extrusions, wireframe modeling, surface modeling, and solid modeling.
• including an introduction to parametric design and rendering.
• customizing AutoCAD, including customization of menus, toolbars, and digitizers.
Experience using Autodesk Inventor Pro 11, Pro-E wildfire and Solidworks cad software at school.
Basic Skill For Robotic, PLC
• drive systems,
• vision systems
• experience control the small skill Microbot TeachMover at school
• control system power distribution wiring;
• sensors and air valve interfaces;
• discrete I/O interface circuits;
• flow charting and state charting of machine sequences;
• ladder logic programming;
• machine diagnostic programming.
• Experience Allen Bradley PLC 500 controllers
• programs written using RSLogix 500 software
Basic Skill for CNC:
• hands-on training in setup, operation, and basic programming of computer numerical control (CNC) machines,
• including CNC mill (vertical machining center) and the CNC lathe (turning center),
• Programs are written with the use of CNC EZ Pro, developed, simulated, run, and debugged on actual machine tools.
• Currently still upgrading skill at school for Advance programming and control
Plastic Fuel Tank Design Project, Great Plain Industries, Inc.5252 East 36th St. North
Wichita, KS – 67220-3205
• Evaluate the current Tool n’ Fuel Combo product line
• Design a New Plastic Fuel Tank that will accommodate 30 gallons of fuel
• Generate Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings
• Ensure the newly built design can be easily Assembled and Disassembled
• Conduct Structural Impact Analyses
• Investigate Blow Molding Concept to manufacture the tank
• Compute a Cost Analysis on the newly-built plastic tank
• Wrote report on research and presented to company representatives
• Project involve with the use of the following software Pro-E wildfire, Pro-Mechanical, ANSYS, Maple.
Cad/Cam Operator 2007-2011
Robert Schwake Stone Company, June, IL
• Proficient in using Master Cam X2 software and AutoCAD software
• Setting up drawing in Cad/Cam software and modify work pieces profile
• Measuring and editing work pieces profile
• Dimensioning and detailing stone pieces
• To develop 3D - solid model from 2D – drawing
• Experienced in 3D MODEL constrains and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance standards.
• Generating 3 axis CNC cut program for Park Industry Infinity machines with using Master CAM X2
• Controlling the Infinity stone profile CNC machine and the GMM Italy stone profile CNC machine
• Responsible for CAM programming and operating of 3-axis CNC
• Estimating the working time for the machine
• Developing fast manual cut methods to save machine time
• Monitoring of CNC Shop & Improve the method of cutting and method of clamping the job to reduce the operation time
• Selecting the Cutting tools and Right grade of inserts to be used for required stone material
Construction Worker 2005
Mid America Buddhist Association, Augusta, MO
• Cutting metal sheet and bending metal sheet. (Plasma cutting and Torch cutting)
• Wire Welding
• Helping in building cement concrete, reading basic blue prints.
• Created CAD drawing based on requirement and other information.
• Designed drawings of landscape and stone sign by using AutoCAD software
• Drawing and editing Chinese Characters in with the use of AutoCAD software
Proficient in writing and speaking
• Malay (Southeast Asian Language).