- + Follow
I’m a Sydney based Industrial designer with two years experience in interior and graphic design. I currently work as an industrial/interior designer at a joinery company in Sydney West where I have been involved in designing retail/commercial furniture including medical centre fit outs and hotel rooms. I am also experienced in Graphic design, I worked part time for 7 months at a printing company in North Sydney designing business cards, and brochures. I have also done several freelance jobs involving re-branding and designing merchandise for building and engineering companies. I’m highly experienced in Solid works, Photoshop, Illustrator, Rhino and V-ray rendering and I have a strong passion for soft goods design, and wearable electronics. In the meantime I am available for freelance CAD and design work. If you require a creative or technical design solution contact me by email (email@example.com) for a quote.
- Designing kitchens and vanities for Meriton Hotel in Adelaide St, Brisbane, and Epping in Sydney
- Developing and designing joinery such as office joinery, medical beds, treatment rooms, and reception desks at Medical centres such as City Medical, Rosemeadow Medical, Multigate Medical, and Icon Medical.
- Designed joinery for AlNoori Islamic School, and Our Lady of Lebanon in Parramatta. Joinery included details of science labs, class rooms, computer labs, and technology workshops.
Designing a range of business cards, brochures, and logo concepts.
- Helped prepare Orac Decor exhibition stand for DesignEx in Melbourne.
- Designed Orac Decor poster for DesignEx exhibition, and Ultimo showroom display.
- Designed new warehouse shelving system for Orac Decor products with tight area constraints.