- + Follow
Student at Wentworth Institute of Technology
I am currently a Sophomore enrolled at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, MA, pursuing a Bachelors of Science in Industrial Design.
For the spring, I am interested in locating an internship to further develop my experience within the field of industrial and product design.
Hand Design• Woodworking • Metalworking • Machining • Laser Cutting • Vacuum Forming • Molding & Casting • Spray Painting • Polishing • Analog Drawing & Rendering • Digital Drawing & Rendering
• Adobe Suite CS6: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign • Orthographic Software: Graphite • SketchBook Pro • Microsoft Office 2011: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Bubble Toy: Dizzy Jellyfish
Model Shop Intern
- May 2013 - Aug 2013 (3 months)
Assistant Sailing Instructor
- East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Jun 2008 - Aug 2010 (2 years 2 months)
• Taught children ages 8-‐13 basic skills required to sail a Cape Cod Mercury Sailboat.
• Fueled and prepared motorboats for morning and evening classes.
• Cleaned yacht club playground/deck area.
Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Industrial Design
- 2011 - 2015