- + Follow
New York, NY
New York, NY
Fashion designer specializing in active, lounge, and street wear. Strong Illustrator flat sketching skills, as well as a great eye for detail in color, design, and construction. I have a passion for the outdoors, surfing, and yoga, which I incorporate in my designs.
tech packs and creative samples
scissors and needles
COLOR/ MOOD RESEARCH
Responsible for the design, development, and sourcing for the Avia & Kenneth Cole Reaction Women's Activewear Collections: Seamless, Cut & Sew knits, sports bras, and accessories.
Identified the target costumer for KCR and created the Activewear line cohesive with Kenneth Cole's brand identity while maintaining it at a price point.
Freelance Designer for Men's golf apparel: knits and wovens.
• Create and update flats, CADs, tech packs, and line sheets by using Illustrator and Photoshop
• Create and recolor fabric prints and trim patterns using Adobe Illustrator
• Assist the graphic designer in the creation of graphics and fonts for tshirts and outerwear
• Compile trend forecasting and inspirational material for the design team
• Organize fabrics and samples in the show room
• Assistant to the head designer for TART, SWEET TART, LEMON TART, AND TART INTIMATES
• Create and update CADs, line sheets, BOM's, and pattern/cut sheets
• Assemble mood boards, compile trend forecasting material and market research
• Organize the design, fabric, trim, and sample rooms to maintain a good work environment
• Tag and ship samples to be sent out to sellers and show rooms
• Assistant to the west coast Visual Merchandising Manager
• Merchandising of women's, men's, and children's apparel and accessories according to corporate standards
• Analyze fashion trends, and interpret them within the collection
• Planning and execution of monthly floor moves and store refixturing
• Brainstorming and execution of window displays, props, and installation of decals
• Window design and mannequin styling
• Assist in the processing of shipment and store transfers
• Assist in the selection of markdown items and store promotions
• Interpret and execute merchandising layouts produced by corporate headquarters
• Process shipment and supervise the allocation of product
• Lead and train the sell team in the organization and replenishment of merchandise
• Analize bi-monthly selling reports for product rotation and assist management in placement of re-orders