Illustration - Print - Logo and Brand Identity
Minted - San Francisco, CA 2010-2010
Holiday Designer Associates
-Designer for 2009&2010
-Fulfill customer's order submitted via online.
-Render custom orders in design templates.
-InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
Tiny Prints - Mountain View, CA 2008-2008
- Fulfill customer's order submitted via website.
- Interact daily with customers and printer to ensure customer and company needs are met according to our level of service standards.
- Respond and resolve inbound customer service inquires and issues related to design and pre-press production via telephone and email.
- Typeset custom text on Illustrator templates and edit photos, proofing and approving for printing.
- Contribute to and drive process improvements within the order production group.
Sanrio Inc. - South San Francisco, CA 1996-2007
- Created marketing materials including full color print advertisements for local newspaper and magazines to help promote Sanrio's anniversaries, events and seasonally merchandise across the U.S.A. and the International market as directed by the Art Director or Senior Designer.
- Facilitated with Sanrio's Webmaster with on line greetings using Flash, 8x2 comic strips, coloring sheet print outs and other web related projects.
- Created store posters and flyers for events, sales and POP materials for boutique stores requested by the Visual Merchandiser and Specialty Reps.
- Distributed and designed ad slicks 3 times a year for Nakajima Sales Reps and Specialty Reps as tools.
- Administered Photography of Sanrio items for use in Sanrio's on-line, advertising and publicity initiatives. Comprised shooting photos and cleaning them up in Photoshop.
- Worked closely with the Senior Consumer Research Analyst to develop and design postcards for character and customer surveys for both on-line and in-store.
- Assisted with fulfilling sample requests from magazine such as Seventeen, Cosmo Girl, Tiger Beat, and other media outlets as part of Sanrio's publicity initiatives.
- Coordinated modeling projects for company advertising; assumed the position of fashion coordinator for models clothing and apparel and in addition scouted fashion shoot locations.
- Contributed to Hello Kitty's 30th anniversary in 2004 held in Universal Studios, CA. Packaged free give away for invited guests.
- Designed step and repeat backdrops for Corporate Public Relations Functions.
- Maintained the procurement, sale and rental of the Sanrio character costumes. Effectively managed the costume fleet, fulfilling rental orders by booking reservations and coordinating shipping with Mascots & Costumes. Promote the character appearances by developing posters and flyers. Prepared purchase orders and otherwise directed Sanrio's costume manufacturing resources.
-MAC & PC
-Illustrator, Photoshop, FlashMX, QuarkXpress
Professional Accomplishments & Freelance Clientele
- Appointed as 1 of the 6 designers for Heart of San Francisco Project, San Francisco, CA
Created logo and designed T-shirts for Soul Seeker, San Francisco, CA
- Designed newsletters, invitations, flyers, and produced letterheads, business cards and phone cards for OPV Mortgage & Financial Services, San Francisco, CA & Sacramento, CA
- Coordinate with Wedding Planners in designing dresses, centerpieces, favors, and finding color scheme, layout wedding albums and edit wedding and birthday videos. Rearrange Photo Studio and window displays for Strike a Pose Studio, San Bruno, CA