- + Follow
Currently seeking employment.
LASKO Home Innovations
Core77 Design Awards : Notable Entry- Turnbuckle Light
Aug. 4- Nov. 2009 Trans- American Trail Cross Country Bicycle trip
Jan. 5, 2010, Patent No: US D607, 551 S, Assignee: Lasko Holdings, Inc
May 19, 2009, Patent No: US D592, 740 S, Assignee: Lasko Holdings, Inc
Dec. 9, 2008, Patent No: US D582, 538 S, Assignee: Lasko Holdings, Inc
Nov. 4, 2008, Patent No: US D580, 028 S, Assignee: Lasko Holdings, Inc
IDSA Merit Award Finalist 2006
Marker and color pencil rendering
Adobe Photoshop cs
Adobe Illustrator cs
Lorrainne Hansberry Theater
- Set designer for Joyful Noise a Gospel Celebration of Christmas
- responsible for the look of this play.
- built drawings and scale models, and even helped out on the installation of the set.
Jeff Burwell Artist and sculptor
- helped Jeff Burwell on the completion of displays for Self Edge Denim shop in L.A.
- sanded large pieces of wood, and learned metalwork.
2010 Decorator Showcase San Francisco
- worked with Frank Eddy and Neo-American gardens to create two outdoor sculptures for San Francisco’s Premier Interior design event.
- with a repurposed theme, me and my partner collected hardwood furniture from residents of the Bay Area and made two 8 foot towers.
- conceived, drew, and built the towers by hand.
Chinese New Year’s Parade Float building
- Supported a team of creative individuals to help get the 2010 San Francisco Chinese New Year Parade running.
- Foam model sculpting and painting.
- I was part of the parade crew so that the floats stayed in tact.
LASKO Products Inc., West Chester, PA Nov. 13, 2006 - May 4, 2009
- Created sales samples to be shipped out to sales presentations.
- Provide design support to enhance existing products lines.
- Played key role in conceptualization and design meetings for new models.
- Conducted research as well as attended the Housewares Tradeshow in Chicago.
Point of purchase store fixtures
education. B.S. Industrial Design, 2006
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA