I currently working as a professional Graphic Designer at Reed Smith. My work experience runs from brochures, ads, newsletters, logos, invites and web design. I'm always looking for new opportunities to increase my experience and skills, and build up my portfolio. I have a strong passion for creativity and drive to create innovative, effective designs. My positive energy and attention to detail allow me to work exceptionally well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
Graphic Designer Edit Reed Smith LLP Partnership; 1001-5000 employees; Law Practice industry
July 2011 – Present
Server/Bartender Edit Easy Street Restaurant
May 2009 – July 2011 (2 years 3 months)
• Beverage and food service
• Promote good customer relations
• Sales and marketing
Graphic Designer Edit The City Paper Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Newspapers industry
July 2008 – January 2009 (7 months)
• Layout designer for local newspaper.
• Created proper typeface, color, position and formatting.
• Arranged text and images appropriate and visually appealing.
Business Athletic Club Edit The Rivers Club Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Hospitality industry
August 2005 – April 2007 (1 year 9 months)
• Front Desk Receptionist – scheduling, phone calls, communication with members
• Locker Room Attendant- customer service & locker room duties
• Swim Lessons – children ages 2 & up