Preformed at the University of New South Wales, I am interested in medical design where the principle of ergonomics is intensified as we are designing for patients with a certain illness or disability. Being empathetic is my fundamental belief as an emerging industrial designer; and with this ethos I hope to improve the quality of living of all earthlings.
- University of New South Wales
- Technische Universitait Delft
- - Shortlisted for the Australian International Design Awards-James Dyson Award, 2011.
- Awarded by the Taiwanese Ambassador for outstanding community service in Sydney.
- Dance Leadership Award from the Asian International Youth Alliance at the 2008 Kick Up the Dust Dance (2nd runner up).