- + Follow
I am an interaction designer by profession and have professional experience as a Usability Specialist and Sound Designer. I am passionate about the possibilities within the convergence of digital media.
I am currently a Masters student in Sound in New Media at the Media Lab, Taik, Helsinki.
• I have experience in delivering entertainment content from pre to post production as sound designer, animator and storyteller.
• I have worked as musician, playing in professional circuit as vocalist/guitarist/bassist
• I have worked with several film-makers and creative personnel for independent sound and graphic design projects.
• I am an interaction designer specialized professionally in Usability. I am a Certified Usability Analyst (HFI).
• I have worked on freelance basis as graphic designer.
• I have worked as Voice Over artist for the Disney Channel.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering (computer technology): Nagpur University.
• Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts at C-DAC: MET-Bandra.
• Masters Diploma in New Media Design : National Institute of Design.
In my previous design school, my major thesis works included an art installation that explored archetypal Indian sound scores and western film languages and a strategic Social Influence Marketing based website redesign for an Indian music retail e-store.
• MA in Sound in New Media 2009 at University of Art and Design, Helsinki.
• Programming basics and basic Flash Scripting
• Interactive programming using Pure Data, Gem, Chuck(C++ for music)
• Sound design softwares like Soundforge, AcidPro, Fruity Loops, Garageband, Logic and Ableton Live
• Proficiency in Animation softwares like Flash and 3D max.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and Illustrator.
• Experienced in Macromedia Dreamweaver, Director.
Detailed Professional Experience
• Human Factors/Usability specialist at Human Factors International
• Sound designer/editor at Futurethought Productions, Mumbai.
• Freelance graphic designer
• Professional part-time musician as guitarist/vocalist/synth player; credits include short films, competition wins, numerous live performances.
• Interaction Design
• Spirituality Studies
• Creative thinking
• Poems and creative writing
• Always trying to find the bigger picture
National Institute of Design, India