- + Follow
French illustrator and graphic-designer based in Berlin.
>July-August 2013: Redactor/Webdesigner, Mechanism for an Entente.
• Photography, redaction and webdesign for a collective artistic project in Central Europe.
>December 2007 until february 2010 : COMPANEO, Suresnes, Fr (14 months).
Layout, graphic-designer print/web corporate.
• Layout : Print catalog, web pages, newsletters HTML and CSS.
• Creation : Vectors (Illustrator), photomontages, photo editing (Photoshop) for website and catalog, newsletters.
>Since January 2007, freelancer illustrator and graphic-designer.
• Illustration for Paulette Magasine, on-line fashion magasine, 2011.
• CD cover, poster and flyers for LOKI STARFISH (electro-pop), June 2011.
• Illustration for children website, colouring book.
• CD cover, poster and flyers for STALK (electronica), March 2010.
• Website about an artist. Templates Photoshop, HTML. December 2009.
• March 2009, Layout, Parcours WEST 4,
Conception/editing and execution of the press release of WEST 4, Saturday, March 21st 2009, route by bus connecting places of Parisian western art.
• CD cover, poster and flyers for PARAL-LEL (label BEE Records), December 2008.
• Logotype, template, posters of PIED MAIN, climbing club.
>November 2003, Biennale du Design de Saint-Etienne (Fr). Scenography, Installation.
>June 1999, work experience in Infonie, Lyon (Fr). Creation of template for the website.
• Creation, and execution of template.
• Creation and realisation de visual indentities, drawings, illustrations.
• Templates, HTML, PHP et CSS.
• Excellent knowledge of softwares : Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign.
• Additional skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Final Cut, Première, X-press.
> 2012 - 2013, Weißensee Kunsthochschule Berlin, with DAAD Scholarship (De).
> 2001 - 2006, Saint-Etienne School of Art&Design (Fr).
• Master of Art and Design in June 2006 with distinction.
• 3-years national degree in visual arts Gratuated in June 2004 with distinction.
> February - May 2005, Norwich School of Art and Design, England, Erasmus exchange, 3 months.
> 1998 - 2001, Technical secondary school in Applied Arts in Lycée Montplaisir, Valence, France
• French Baccalaureate obtained in june 2001
1990-1998: Evening courses in Valence’s fine art school (France).
Kunsthochschule Berlin Weißensee
- Guest student Graphic-design
- 2012 - 2013
With DAAD scholarship
Saint-Etienne School of Art&Design France
- Master Graphic-design
- 2001 - 2006
Norwich School of Art&Design England
- Exchange Fine art
- 2005 - 2005
Lycée Montplaisir, Valence, France
- Hight School Diploma Applied Art
- 1998 - 2001