- + Follow
My goals are to inspire, innovate, and solve.
Hagie STS crop sprayer
College for Creative Studies Detroit. MI
BFA Transportation Design, May 2011
The University of Kansas Lawrence. KS
BFA Product Design, December 2007
Infusion-Design; Industrial Designer, January 2013- Current
- Transportation and product design, primarily private jet interior design, Ranger Bass Boats, and other clients.
Fern Expo; Event and Environmental Graphics Designer, April 2012- January 2013
- Event space design for corporate clients, including Sprint and Cerner
Freelance/Independent Industrial Designer; December 2011- Current
- Currently developing a range of products including a light switch, furniture line, and more.
B/E Aerospace; Industrial Designer (Contract), June 2011- December 2011
- Conferred with senior management from two global airlines to create brand and user-centered production aircraft furniture. Projects currently under airline management review.
- Developed near-production concepts through sketches, physical mock-up, digital modeling, trim and finish, and engineering. Two projects currently under internal senior management review.
- Assisted the R&D group of designers and engineers with development of interior products.
Procter & Gamble; Female Beauty Design Management internship, Fall 2010
- Co-Managed an external consultancy as part of a team developing concept beauty products and brands. Final products approved for further development by senior management.
- Researched emerging market needs and designed a new product line and brand extension to meet them. One product concept chosen by design management for further development.
- Collaborated on the development and review of global concept and production projects.
Industry Sponsored School Projects
-U.S. Army/World Technical Services, Inc.; military vehicle
-Hagie Manufacturing; self-propelled sprayer
-Pittsburgh Glass Works (formerly PPG Automotive); lifestyle vehicle
-Xikar cutlery; kitchen cutlery set
-Huhtamaki packaging; stadium food packaging
Adobe Creative Suite; Alias Sketchbook, Studio; Rhinoceros 3D & Flamingo; Unigraphics NX 7.5; Solidworks; Bunkspeed Hypershot/Keyshot; Microsoft Office; Sketching, physical modeling, consumer research and analysis.
Best Use of Technology nominee 2009. Interior Motives Awards
- Interactive automotive social network
Chapter President 2005. Industrial Design Society of America
The University of Kansas
Chapter Vice President, Vice President of Alumni Relations, Recruitment
Officer, Philanthropy Chairman 2003-2007. Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity at The University of Kansas
Officer of the Year 2004. 2005. Phi Kappa Tau at The University of Kansas
College for Creative Studies Detroit
University of Kansas
-Interactive automotive social network