- + Follow
I am an artist with graphics / web experience. I have created numerous website and print graphics including digital and free-hand art, logo design, banners, flyers, video editing, and more. I also have experience as a Senior Designer for a landscaping company in which I designed large foundations for multi-million dollar estates. I am eager to move forward with a new company and to learn new ideas and concepts.
Aaron J. Conn
75 Elmford Road
Rochester, NY 14606
(585) 429-7873 (home telephone)
(585) 261-2769 (cellular telephone)
Summary of Skills:
• Experience in Internet/Website Design and search engine optimization
• Custom web coding and technical assistance for Pro-stores / online web stores
• Artistic and graphic design creating logos, flyers, banners and more which includes extensive use of Adobe Photoshop
• Skills in Windows 98, XP, and Vista, Mac, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
• Use of Vista Scan, After Effects, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Digidesign Sound Tools, Dreamweaver, Flame, Flash, HTML, Image Ready, Photoshop, Premiere, ProTools.
• Significant use of iPhone and their applications
• Proficient knowledge in Video software such as Sony Vegas, DVD Architect, and Adobe Premier
• Ability to prioritize, plan and lead major projects, including staff training and coordination
• Very quick learner with the ability to easily understand and use new computer design programs
• Extensive customer experience including planning and problem solving, design, preparation of estimates, and billing
Examples of my work can be seen at: http://www.coroflot.com/mistacoal
2010 - Present Project Manager, Badass Builders, Rochester, NY. Responsible for working with clients on proposals and managing project team deadlines. Work on web sites and graphics, as well as videos and editing. I maintain close relationships with clients and streamline the workflow process. We work with local and national business building their web sites, developing graphics (including such work as developing comic strip characters), and handling printing needs.
2010 - 2010 Technical Support Representative, Sutherland Global Services, Rochester, NY. Responsible for providing level 1 through level 3 technical web site assistance to our customers over the phone in support of Pro-Stores web site. This includes having detailed knowledge of pros-stores web applications, custom coding, and billing.
2000 - Present Web and Graphic Design, Freelance, Rochester, NY. This work includes detailed graphic design of web graphics, logos, banners, flyers, and animations, as well as graphic illustrations of gardens, patios, and hardscape architecture. Along with extensive background in all Microsoft office applications, this work includes the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Sony Vegas, DVD Architect, Dreamweaver, and more.
2000 – Present Audio Visual Freelance, Part-time, Rochester, NY. My responsibilities include assisting a lead engineer on freelance work for the setup and running of audio visual equipment for commercial and residential use. Audio programs used are Acid, Nuendo, Sound Forge, and Cubase. Additional responsibilities involve video editing, installation of home theatre systems and graphic designs for other commercial merchandise.
1997 - 2009 Sr. Landscaper / Crew Chief, J.E. Pschirrer Landscaping, Rochester, NY. My responsibilities include the design, upkeep and maintenance of Rochester, NY estates (average home values $500,000 - $1,000,000). This includes working with and installing flagstone patios and walkways, natural stone walls, blue stone, retaining walls, backyard waterfalls and more. I also assist with and independently design gardens, foundation plantings, and simpler, general lawn designs. Additional responsibilities include overseeing and training Jr. landscapers and delegating tasks.
1986-1990 Albion High School
NYS Regents Diploma
References Available Upon Request