- + Follow
Specializing in album cover art and flyer promotional artwork. Painting, line drawing and computer graphic art. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-266-0483.
Promotional flyer pt2
7806 Waterford Ridge Drive, Apt. 414 Charlotte, NC 28262
Phone: (803) 427-1652
Cell: (803) 427-7984
Beaty’s Printing Charlotte, North Carolina June 2005 – Present
Graphic Designer / Pre-Press Operator
· Creates and designs logos and jobs upon customer request using various programs such as Adobe CS5
· Responsible for managing the complete production workflow for both prepress and print production. This includes preflighting, typesetting, file preparation, imposition, color separation, and quality control.
· Maintains all prepress equipment and manages mechanical and technical troubleshooting relating to the prepress and print production department.
· Communicates with customers on a daily basis through the various stages of the production process.
Miraculous Murals Charlotte, North Carolina July 2000-Present
· Self started freelance artist company, which involves design and development of customer logos and murals.
· Provides customers with quality art work in which they can produce business stationery and/or business related products.
· Works with an interior design firm providing their customers with mural work for their homes or business.
Southern Graphic Systems Minneapolis, Minnesota May 2004 – August 2004
Virtual Ticket Operator/Implementer (Internship)
· Involved in testing and implementing new virtual job ticket software for one of the largest Southern Graphics Systems plants
· Analyzed information corrected and eliminated program errors within the job ticket software.
· Trained 50+ customer service representatives and employees on the program.
NBC6 WCNC Charlotte, North Carolina January 2003 – May 2003
Graphic Arts Designer (Internship)
· Designed various graphics for the four different newscasts during the 3 pm to 11 pm weekly shows
· Attained first hand experience of the television station’s daily workflow
· Shadowed the differing departments throughout the news station, to understand the details of
news casting and producing.
SKILLS AND ACTIVITIES
Proficient with computer programs
· Adobe Creative Suite5, QuarkXPress, Microsoft Office, Windows XP, Mac OS X.
· Macintosh and PC platforms
Hands on laboratory work experience that includes running a press, creating designs, stripping, developing film, creating proofs, processing both lithographic and flexographic plates, and color correction.
Clemson University Clemson, South Carolina December 2004
Bachelor of Science Degree in Graphic Communications & Co-op certificate