Contact me at : email@example.com
Skype : pknguyen89
Full name: PHẠM KHÔI NGUYÊN
Nick name: Mon Dean (MON) Experience: 3 years
Birthday: 02-March-1989 Degree: Bachelor of Design
Gender: Male Language: English, Vietnamese
Marital status: Single
Address: 212/158/20 Nguyễn Văn Nguyễn Street, Tân Định Ward, District 1.
Country: Vietnam City: Ho Chi Minh
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Gmail: email@example.com
- About me: “ T H ! N K D I F F E R E N T ! ”
- I’m very self-confident that my creativity, skills, hard-working attitude, and more than 3 years of experience in Design fields and 3D Visualization will make a valuable contribution to your company. There is nothing impossible for those who has strong will.
Creative skill: Good.
Communication skills: Fluently and effectively. Listening, supporting and showing respects to the others is the key things.
Languages skills: Vietnamese: Fluently.
Software skills: Microsoft Office
Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator
Adobe After Effect
Autodesk 3Ds Max
Cinema 4D Maxwell Render
Vray for Cinema 4D Zbrush
Q2-2009: Started working for my own studio: MON’s Studio as a Freelance Designer. Focus on Character Design, Architectural/Product Visualization and 3D Rendering.
10-2009: Graphic – Package Design for 3M Corp. USA.
1-2010: Interior/Exterior Product Design for Blitz by Design, Australia.
7-2010: Internship - Automotive Design at SAMCO, Vietnam.
10-2010: Automotive Design at An Lac Corp. Vietnam,
and started working as Freelance 3D Artist at MON’s Studio.
2012: 3D Artist at Little Voice Games Studio – Singapore.
Graphic Designer at Sang Nguyen Food Ltd.
9-2012: Motion Graphics Designer at McCann Australia, Melbourne.
From 2004-2007: Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai High School.
From 2007-2012: Ho Chi Minh City University of Architecture.
Major subject: Industrial Design.
• 2011 CG Awards Feature on Maxwell Render Gallery.
• Core77 Design Awards of 2011.
• My exhibition at International Game Conferrence Casual Connect 2012.
- Make useful things.
- Becoming a great Designer in the industry, as well as non-stop learning from working from the others.
The desired location: Motion Graphic Designer/Product Designer/3D Artist
Job status: Partime/Fulltime/Freelance.
Type of employment: Permament.
Desired salary: Negotiable – Open.
Thank you for reading my CV.