Innovation focus Creative Director with 14 years of corporate marketing, BTL, game development and digital media experience serving big companies in Latin America, US Hispanic and US market.
Strong creative and conceptual vision for digital projects and the ability to execute high quality campaigns across disciplines.
Advanced knowledge in new technologies and media.
Innovation focus creative director with strong digital & integrated marketing background serving Fortune 500 companies in US and Latin America. Solid creative strategy vision and the ability to execute high quality campaigns across multiple disciplines. Adaptive management style with strong agency background. Fluent in English and Spanish.
MIND THE MIX, MIAMI, FL 2005–Present
Creative Director & Producer / Principal
• Created a new approach and designed a fresh look & feel for five Discovery Kids online games.
• Awarded a Web Marketing Award 2006 for the Discovery Kids online game “The Four Seasons”
• Created and developed the sponsor package and nine online games for National Geographic, sponsored by NAVY and American Airlines that increased sales revenue.
• Designed a digital concept product and prototype for HP digital cameras integrating the DreamWorks partnership that presented an innovative product-bundle in a digital imaging category.
• Led and managed international studios, artists, talent and producers in different disciplines across the globe, reducing the production costs, optimizing the quality and improving the delivery time.
• Commissioned by Rabinovicci & Associates (Miami, FL) – Kodak Agency of Record
- Overall creative and design responsibility for regional/global Kodak Express and Kodak Kiosks
promotional campaigns as well as special assigned projects (B2B/B2C)
- Led the creative efforts for Motorola Latin America, E&J Gallo Winery and BADIA Spices.
• Commissioned by Razorfish (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Led the creative effort for all Carnival Cruiselines online advertising campaigns and special projects.
- Implemented an integrated approach to clients that delivered additional projects in addition to the retainer.
- Created and developed the financial planning application for Ameriprise that optimized the communication process between financial advisors and prospects.
SAPIENT CORPORATION, MIAMI, FL 2007–2008
Creative Director Southeast Region
• Led the creative efforts for all six Citibank business units and special projects. Worked closely with 15 different Citibank clients, a group of nine on the account team and 17 resources on the creative side.
• Reorganized and aligned four different creative areas under “one team one dream” mindset, optimizing the delivery process and providing the art directors more time to focus on design instead of production.
• Trained and motivated art directors and designers that improved the quality work and optimized turn around time.
• Led, created and pitched a special co-branded project for Shell - Citibank integrating the C-stores at gas stations which translated into additional solutions to the client.
SAATCHI & SAATCHI / PUBLICIS GROUPE, MIAMI, FL 1997–2005
Regional Creative Director & Producer
Digital & Integrated Marketing (1999 – 2005)
Overall digital and below the line development responsibility for regional creative and strategies focused on Latin American and US Hispanics accounts serviced by Saatchi & Saatchi and Publicis Groupe.
• Created the regional digital and below the line department that secured incremental revenue for the regional office and supported 14 countries across Latin America.
• Led creative and strategic efforts for the development at multiple pan regional promo campaigns, collateral and digital for B2B and consumer clients, as well as supervision of design and execution
of below the line activity.
• Created, developed and produced: integrated channel management strategy incorporating Internet marketing, online games, websites, concept products, below the line, motion graphics, 3D/animation, POS materials, booths and web applications among others.
• Landed important new business across Hewlett Packard (B2C & B2B) increasing the agency revenue base tenfold.
• Developed and implemented the regional CRM custom-made application for HP that improved database acquisition and optimized the marketing strategy across Latin America.
• Negotiated and developed alliance of marketing programs with leading networks: Discovery Channel, MTV LA, Sony Entertainment, UOL and AOL to name a few which translated into value-added packages at no cost for HP.
Director Digital - BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA (1997–1999)
• Directed digital strategy and established creative direction across the agency.
• B.A. in Advertising
Universidad de Ciencias Empresariales y Sociales (UCES) - Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Industrial Design
Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA) - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Advanced Mac user:
Adobe CS4 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver, After Effect)
Cinema 4D R11.5
Apple Final Cut Studio (intermediate)