- + Follow
Industrial, Apparel & Graphic Designer
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Clothing Development Manager at Group Lloyd. Responsible for 3 major brands of motorcycle clothing and accessories, Nitro, Akito and G-Mac.
Graduated from Loughborough University, Industrial Design & Technology BA in 2010.
Worked at Group Lloyd as an intern for a duration of 1 year.
Tasks included developing new motorcycle helmet graphics and PR material.
I enjoy working on a project from start (in-depth user research) to finish (Proposal presentation to the client). I have had experience in dealing with large projects during my time at Group Lloyd, Enerpac and at University.
Specialties: Product Design, textile design, concept generation, proposal development and presentation, user based research, graphic design, branding & identity
Daily Prompt & Stimulus Device for Alzheimer
Fresco - Keeping Food Fresh without Refrigeration
JCB vs. Nike Air Max
Clothing Development Manager
- Group Lloyd
- May 2011 - Present (2 years 7 months)
• Design new motorcycle jackets, pants, gloves and accessories.
• Develop samples with a range of Far East suppliers.
• To plan and carry out testing on the samples.
• Analyse whether the new concepts should be continued into mass manufacture.
• Manage current stock of Nitro, Akito and G-Mac.
• Assist with motorcycle helmet development and new helmet graphics.
• Visit motorcycle helmet suppliers in the Far East for quality control and concept development purposes.
• Assist with the development of PR material and photography
- Oct 2010 - Apr 2011 (6 months)
• Developing and modifying current hydrolic wrench products in Pro Engineer.
• Developing custom parts for major assemblies for specific client requirements.
• Included modifying parts, assemblies, engineering drawings and bills of materials for suppliers.
Industrial and Graphic Designer
- AD Design
- Aug 2010 - Oct 2010 (2 months)
• Conceptual product design
• Conceptual graphic design
Product and Graphic Designer
- Group Lloyd
- Oct 2008 - Aug 2009 (10 months)
This was a year long internship at Lloyd Lifestyle who design and produce motorcycle helmets, garments and accessories.
During this period I produced new concept helmet graphics, new motorcycle clothing and a wide range of printed material that included packaging, catalogues and sales flyers.
- 2.1 Industrial Design and Technology
- 2006 - 2010