- + Follow
I'm a Graphics guy with basic HTML/CSS knowledge. Majority of my work has been done for non-profit organizations, bands and freelance design (mostly logos, characters, social media/web elements). I have worked with teams of paid employees and volunteers to develop website wireframes and design aspects. I have 4 or more years experience working with backends and content management systems. I have also grown, designed and developed social media pages and events. Other than that I'm free spirited, hard working and creative. I believe I work best in an environment where thoughts and ideas can be exchanged.
Projects for me by me...
Hockey Print Textiles
DIRECTOR OF GRAPHIC DESIGN & WEB DEVELOPMENT - 2010 - 2013
SOMERSET HILLS YMCA, BASKING RIDGE NJ
• Design and Produce all collateral materials for the YMCA (i.e. Annual Report, Program Guide, Community
Newsletter, brochures, flyers, advertisements, digital media and website graphics etc.). Ultimatly responsibile for
accuracy and quality of all art related materials.
• Serve as key point person with printers and vendors regarding marketing materials and advertisements.
• Serve as main facilitator and developer of SHYMCA social media outlets..
• Serve as expert in advising organization on best print options for cost savings and quality of materials.
• Serves as organization’s graphic design/desktop publishing specialist assisting departments with
• Responsible for the front-end website, as well as all social media initiatives, including making daily
updates to ensure content is current and provides our membership and other website visitors with
correct schedules and event information, and educates constituencies about the YMCA’s mission.
• Responsible for implementing and overseeing the digital media system, as well as producing and
updating the content on the system. This includes daily updates and building out monthly calendars
for system content.
• Provide art direction and support for all programs in the YMCA and serve as a marketing/public
relations resource for the Association.
• Provide art direction and support to the Annual Campaign and all other development efforts including
capital campaign, endowment, and special events.
• Responsible for administrative support to the Vice President of Marketing and to support necessary
• Participate in the Marketing & Communications Committee.
• Act as staff liaison to the Graphic Standards task force.
• Participate in appropriate related special event committees.
• Attend appropriate community events to represent our YMCA.
• Performs any other tasks deemed necessary by the Director of Marketing & Communications for
the smooth and efficient operation of the association.
• Implement character development and the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility in all
public relations aspects of the association’s operations.
• Responsible for direction, growth and support to the Creative Assistant and to support necessary
GRAPHIC ARTIST - 2004 - 2010
SOMERSET HILLS YMCA, BASKING RIDGE NJ
Created all art and design for print, web, and clothing.
Created materials for use with large scale media including collaboration with local NJ YMCAs.
Was responsible for compiling information and designing annual reports and quarterly program guides.
Interviewed and hired provider of digital media and successfully directed installation and implementation of digital media
system and all materials hosted on it.
Designed mascot for “clean-up” campaign.
Piscataway High School, Piscataway, N.J. – 1989-1992
Middlesex County College, Edison, N.J. - 1993 - 1996
I have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CS4, particularly Photoshop; Illustrator; InDesign; Flash
and Microsoft programs like Publisher and Word
I have basic knowledge of HTML / CSS and website related material
Successful poet and aspiring children’s writer
I have written, performed and recorded over fifty songs
I am a skilled traditional illustrator
I have created tutorials and lesson plans for art-related classes for children and adults
I am capable of training people in basic Photoshop and graphic needs.
I have assisted in the opening of 2 new YMCA branches