Welcome! I'm graduated from Yeditepe University,Department of Fashion and Textile Design.My inspirations are; music,art,photography,history,cities and daydreaming.
Hi,my name is Nazli Karakoç.I have graduated from Yeditepe University,Department of Fashion & Textile Design in 2008. I have been a freelance designer since 2010.In this period of time,I have designed three collections and executed three freelance projects.You can check my works from my online portfolio; www.coroflot.com/nazli_karakoc
I have special interest in costume making.Since 2006 I’m a volunteer member of Fashion Designers Association of Turkey.To keep myself up to date,I’m a permanent reader of fashion magazines,websites & blogs.I’m also subscribed to New York Magazine website.
I like to travel around the world in my spare time.I’m passionate about photography.This is my blog;
For more information my linkedin profile; : http://tr.linkedin.com/in/nazlikarakoc
* Guven Is Emprime,Istanbul Turkey (June 2007)
Worked as an intern in print screening and print design departments of the company.
* Designed a seamless underwear collection for a textile company.(January 2010)
* Designed a seamless sportswear collection for a well-known textile company. (November 2010)
* Designed a sportswear collection for a textile company.(Riyadh / Saudi Arabia) (January 2011-February 2011)
* RINA, Riyadh / Saudi Arabia (July 2011-August 2011)
For RINA 'www.rinafashion.com/en/' searched the market,gathered samples from Turkish textile brands only and analysed them for developing.In addition to that prepared a trend report in english for Spring/Summer 2012.
* RINA, Riyadh / Saudi Arabia (December 2011-January 2012)
For RINA 'www.rinafashion.com/en/' searched the market,gathered samples from Turkish textile brands only and analysed them for developing.In addition to that prepared a trend report in english for Fall/Winter 2011/2012.
* RINA,Riyadh / Saudi Arabia (April 2013-July 2013)
For RINA 'www.rinafashion.com/en/' made online search and prepared a trend report in english for Spring/Summer 2014.
* Yeditepe University,Istanbul Turkey (June 2008)
Participated in a fashion show which organised by Yeditepe University and got a chance to work with a well-known turkish choreographer and top models.
* Two of my designs from my final project were chosen to be exhibited by Yeditepe University as one of the best works. (June 2008)
* Women/Men Apparel Designing
* Making Moodboards
* Technical Drawing
* Making Patterns
* Product Development
* English-fluent (written and spoken)
* Full competency in Microsoft Office programs,databases
* Internet search
* Adobe Photoshop.
- 3.42 GPA Fashion & Textile Design
- 2004 - 2008
Graduated with Honour Degree