Brazilian professional designer, with interests in game design, webdesign product concept, human-computer interface development, and concept art for games, movies and such productions.
I've allways been autodidact on drawing. Also, I have a deep interest in learning foreign languages.
- Finalist of Brazilian Ministry of Culture's contest for computer game development alongside with Skadisoft Team working as concept artist and script writer;
- development of didactic techniques of ergonomic application on furniture, alongside with Prof. Manuel Salomon Salazar Jarufe. This research was done under CNPq (brazilian institution of encouragement to academic researches);
- Industrial Design Bachelor's Degree at UNIVALI, in Brazil;
- Development of friendly interfaces, drawings and animations for the SARDA Project, also under CNPq. This project deals with the creation of a therapeutic game for lighly hearing impaired children at ages ranging 7-10 years.
- Finalist of the 3th Salão Design Movelpar (3th Movelpar Design Exhibition), with the multifunctional furniture piece Versi (see coroflot.com portfolio)
- Degree of Specialist in Advertising and Marketing at UNIVALI;
- 2 Years as webdesigner for Signativa and Onix Sistemas (www.signativa.com.br / www.onixsistemas.com.br);
- 2 years as game artist for Luminisland Sudios.
- Corel Draw;
- 3D Studio Max