- + Follow
Creative Director | Senior Designer | Internet Marketing Pro...
As owner and Creative Strategies Director of PeaceLoveDesign Studios, Nicole Pribicevic, has been transforming client's visions into visual and informational masterpieces for over 14 years. She has experience in UI Design, Landing Pages, E-commerce, Retail and Consumer Based Pages, B2B websites, and banner and email creatives.
Additionally, Pribicevic has worked with both small start-ups and big name brands including: AaronsFranchise.com, geneME.me, LegalHub.com, HigherVisibility.com, RecoveryPump, JangoMail and many others. Pribicevic’s ‘nothing is impossible’ go-getter attitude is the driving force behind her successes. As an adept communicator, creative problem-solver, and courageous leader, she approaches every project with incredible posture and is always looking for the most effective solution.
Averett University Landing Page
• Creative Director & Senior Graphic Designer with extensive experience working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills
• Extensive experience in print media, marketing and advertising
• Passionate and innovative architect of marketing strategies and campaigns; accustomed to performing in a dead-line-driven environments with an emphasis on working within budgetary constraints from start to finish
• Confident and poised while interacting with individuals at all levels
• Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; detail-oriented, dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities
Freelance Graphic|Web Design, Orlando, Florida | Mentor, Ohio | Ruskin, Florida
PeaceLoveDesign.net 1998 - Present
Owner, Senior Artist
• Develop Concept, Design and Management for Retail, Commercial, B2B Websites, landing pages, banners and email creatives.
• Designed Business Cards and Promotional Print Item.
• Book cover design, catalog design and layout, direct mailers and misc. print design.
• Website Design; with expertise in HTML, Flash and Java.
• Strategic Marketing Plans for Print and Web within Budget Constraints.
• Social Media Strategy plans and implementations for Facebook, Twitter and secondary sites
Calculated Creativity, LLC, Sarasota, Florida 2010 - 2011
• GUI Designer
• Design and Concept for Corporate web design, landing pages, banner and email creative.
• Designed Business Cards and Promotional Print Item.
• Book cover design, Booklet design, misc. print design.
• Website Design; with expertise in HTML, CSS, basic PHP.
• Developed Company “Designer Guideline” Internal website
• Assisted in Interviews with potential designers
• Creative Leader for 2 Junior Designers
Merritt Woodwork, Mentor, Ohio 2008 – July 2010
Project Management | Engineering Department Administrator
• Executive Calendar, Email, Phone Correspondence and Management to and from the VP of Projects
• Scheduling Meetings for Production Hand-off for 20+ Engineers
• Office Supply Ordering for 25+ associates
• Decreased Company Office Supply Consumables Costs by 35%
• Arranged and managed travel for up to 8+ associates
• Created PowerPoint Presentations for Executive Team, Engineering and Project Management Department
• Coordination and Scheduling with outside Suppliers and Installers
• Developed Invoice Management, Tracking and Approval Monitoring System
• Initiated Department-wide Intranet site Development
• Maintained and Reviewed Expense Reports monthly for 10+ associates
ABB, Inc., Wickliffe, Ohio 2007-2008
People Development Assistant – North America Division – 1 year Contract Position
• Assisted in creating and completion of Internal Employee Assessments
• Dealt with Confidential Records and Information on a daily basis
• Coordinated arrangements for Training sessions and Workshops (including refreshments, hotel arrangements, gathering and maintaining supplies and materials)
• Executive Meeting Coordination
• Maintained travel and expense records and tracking
• Scheduled both International and Domestic phone and video conferences
• Client Relations via phone and internet
• Worked closely with the HR/People Development Learning Management System (LMS) Database
Paul Mitchell The School, Orlando | Tampa, Florida 2004-2006
Brand Image & Marketing Leader, Coordinator for Giulio Veglio, Retail Designer, Service Desk Leader
• Personal Assistant to Giulio Veglio, Multiple Business Owner, International Motivational Speaker
• Brand Image | Marketing Director for local level schools
• Setup new Business Accounts with Marketing, Printers and Product Lines
• Graphic Designer for local Paul Mitchell schools
• Responsible for Travel Arrangements and Budgets for two schools
• Front Desk Service (Manager) Leader & Receptionist managing 8 employees
• Assisted in building plans and design of new schools
• Upkeep of communication between Corporate and Local Schools
CAREER RELATED TRAINING (Coordinated and Participated)
• Finance for the Non-Finance Professional
• Coaching and Feedback Workshop
• Leadership Challenge and Leadership Challenge Refresher
PERSONAL STUDY-RELATED TRAINING
• Email Marketing Strategies
• Latest Marketing Trends – Online and Print
• Business Strategies and Planning
• Social Networking Business-related Strategies and How-To
International Fashion Society, Orlando, Florida 2006-2006
Senior Artist, Marketing Coordinator – Part-time Volunteer Work
• Not for Profit Volunteer Work Part-time
• Assisted in the development and promotion of Strategic Marketing Plans
• Designed Business Cards and Promotional Print merchandise
• Strengthened Client Relations via phone and internet
Certified Inbound Marketing Specialist, Feb. 2012
Full Sail Real World Education, Winter Park, FL
Digital Media - Associate of Science Degree, June 2003
Auburn Career Center (Vocational Tech School), Concord, OH
Interactive Media - State Certification, June 2000
Full Sail University
- Associate of Science Digital Media
- 2001 - 2003
- Certificate Interactive Media
- 1998 - 2000