- + Follow
Industrial Designer - Product Design
Industrial Designer at a manufacturer of consumer bath storage products. Specialties: SolidWorks Certified,, AutoCAD, Revit Architecture , Adobe Illustrator , Adobe Photoshop, Sketch-Up, 3D Modeling and Rendering
• Originates and develops ideas to design the form of manufactured products: Reads
publications, participates in functional team meetings, and consults with engineering,
marketing, production, and sales representatives to establish design concepts.
• Evaluates design ideas based on factors such as appealing appearance, design-function
relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, application, budget, price,
production costs, methods of production, market characteristics, and client specifications.
• Integrates findings and concepts and sketches design ideas.
• Presents conceptual design to Product Managers and functional team members and
discusses design concept as related to original design brief.
• Creates 3D Model and Photo-Realistic images of designed products using Solid Works and
• Prints simulated model using in-house rapid prototyping/SLA 3D Printer to assess size,
ergonomics, fit, form and function.
• Prepares illustrations for Sales Presentations and technical manuals.
• Prepares detailed engineering/working drawings from initial sketches and design
specifications for tooling and manufacturing of final product components and assemblies.
Creative consultation and freelance for various customers such as:
• Edible Arrangements
• American Home-Tec
• Franke, USA