Talented spatial and visual communication designer.
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York 06/2012- 05/2013
Master of Art Degree, Exhibition Design
Cumulative GPA: 4.0/4.0; Major GPA: 4.0/4.0
University of the Arts London, London, UK 09/2011- 06/2012
Graduate Diploma, Interior Design
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China 09/2007- 07/2011
Bachelor of Art degree, Art Design
Cumulative GPA: 3.7/4.0; Major GPA: 3.82/4.0
Recipient, Scholarship of Eastern Multimedia 2007-2008 (Top 3%)
Recipient, Academic Excellence Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2007-2008 (Top 10%)
Recipient, Academic Excellence Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2008-2009 (Top 10%)
Recipient, Academic Excellence Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2009-2010 (Top 10%)
Uniwise Consulting Co., Ltd. Nanjing, China 2009-2010
Interior Designer, Graphic Designer
• Created and designed the customer service area for 2 large shopping centers.
• Designed the layouts and interior space of 4 shopping centers.
• Analyzed customer base for planning decisions.
Shanghai World Expo 2010, Shanghai, China 2010
Volunteer Designer and Journalist
• Designed Expo-relevant graphic work and applied it in the news media.
• Wrote survey and analysis report for pavilions in the Expo Garden.
Design Workshop in SMD, SJTU, Shanghai, China 2010
Exhibition Designer, Graphic Designer
• Designed the space and the arrangement for the history Museum of Shanghai Jiao Tong University
• Implemented interactive elements into the museum.
• Related graphic design to the history of the university.
Arcsoft Technology Co., Ltd., Shanghai, China 2008
UI Designer, Graphic Designer
• Created the UI design solution of the mobile phone touch screen software DJPlayer.
• Innovated new experiential use of software.
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Auto CAD, Sketch up, Wacom and Office
Prior experience in 3D Max, V-ray